Chapter 25.

A/N You can take Lucas Till as Max. I mean come on, he is so hot!

Enjoy. X

***

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I raised my one eyebrow up.

"Why are you roaming around just in a thin cotton t-shirt?" He smirked observing me up and down.

"Look at me and answer my question you pervert." I rolled my eyes.

"Angry Bird have you forgotten that your mom invited me for a snack today?" He wiggled his brows.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape and he stepped in.

"Now get aside and let me in the house." He held my shoulders to get me out of the way.

"Harry?" My voice came out irritated.

"Yes?" He turned around. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I timidly shook my head and started walking past him. I really don't know what was happening to him. He was behaving distantly after our confessions, like an unknown force was pulling us apart.

"Wait, what happened. Tell me." He grabbed my arm and lightly yanked me to face him.

"Nothing. My brother is waiting inside, let's meet him." I tried to pry my hand off his grip but he only made it tighter.
I looked up with a scowl but it was immediately replaced with my surprised expression when he held my face with his hands and brought his lips close to mine.

"I easily know when something is wrong with you or not. You are behaving strangely after that incident. Babe, I'm not going anywhere. Now you are my habit. A habit that I never want to get rid of." With that he closed the space between our lips. I could easily breathe in his minty breath, now it will replace my oxygen.

The way he kissed me, it had some emotions. Maybe affection. But before he could end up drowning his tongue in my throat, I lightly pushed him away.

"Let's go." I smiled and took his arm in my hand.

I could hear Max laughing over some lame joke mom must have cracked. But whatever it was, I got a special feeling whenever I saw a person close to me happy. It made me smile stupidly.

"Max?" I waved a hand to get his attention.

"Yes sister?" He diverted his gaze from her and looked at me with a smile and immediately changed his expression when he locked his eyes on something behind me.

Harry.

He was looking at him with the same scowl. To break the oncoming war, I began. "Max, I wanted you to meet our neighbour he is Ha-"

"Harry Styles. I know." He was still giving him death looks and Harry's jaw was clenched as well.

"Why don't you go upstairs and wear something which is apt at the moment dear?" My brother's voice was sweet, so sweet that even cupcakes felt sour. There was definitely something fishy going on between them which I didn't know. Mom was as confused as me but still was able to maintain 'It's-fine' attitude.

Why my clothing was getting in between?

I turned to look at Harry and he immediately sensed and locked his face with me. His bitter face changed to a calm expression giving a cue to me to get the hell away.

I wobbled my way to my mom still hoping that they both haven't touched each other and are happy. The way they looked at each other was just like how two lions of different territories defend their region.

Crazy boys.

I quickly wore a pair of black jeans and mentally refused myself to change my t-shirt. I mean, who cared?