Chapter 35.

*Requirements for this chapter: Holy water.*

*unedited*

Enjoy.

***

"Yes. My mom and dad both know about this but you are so judgemental to listen to me in the first place." I loosened his grip from my arm and began walking away.

"Damnit, Angry Bird wait!" He called out for me to match my speed of steps but then I started taking long strides.

"Stop there or I will carry you till the car on my shoulders." His voice echoed throughout the sea of trees.

I knew if I'd get closer to him, then I will end up murdering him so I turned around just for the timing. "For heaven's sake open your eyes and see how fucking dominating you are! I am not any rag doll to play with." My hands were shaking on my sides and I don't even know how fast my heart was thumping in my chest.

I heard loud cracking noises behind me. I knew it was his temper again and if I will not stop him, he will hurt himself.

I walked to his side making sure I was at a good distance from him. "Harry don't do this." He was repeatedly slamming his fists into the tree trunk.

"Why do you even care?" He kicked the woody hard structure. "Go away or else I'll hurt you."

"I don't need your empty threats. Come on now stop!" I gripped his arm but he kept his back towards me.

"I know you are crazy but didn't know you are so dumb. You are just harming yourself and no one else!" With huge amount of energy I peeled his body off the tree trunk. He stumbled a bit, clearly surprised from my strength but recovered anyhow.

We both stood in front of each other, panting like we had participated in a marathon and unknowingly, both of our hearts wild in our chests. His hands were balled at his sides and his knuckles were bleeding. I wanted to clean away those bruises, they were hurting me. His right boot clad toe was busted which probably belonged to Gucci. If not himself, can't he care about his shoes?

"Don't look at me like this." He warned.

Umm?

"Like what?" I really don't know in which 'way' I was observing him. Maybe he caught me staring at his crotch. Fuck, it just happened by chance.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I really don't fucking know what to do of this fucking sexy as hell Angry Bird standing in front of me.

The way she was looking at my crotch, it made my dićk twitch and all my anger was drained by it. Oh, how she innocently announced that she didn't do anything wrong just now.

"You are so..." I began but didn't know how to end it. She was stubborn, short tempered, blabbering, always high on nerves but at the same time she was so sexy, feisty, naughty and all that shit. Surprisingly, she didn't even know that.

"I am what?" Angry Bird timidly tilted her head like she usually did when she was unable to solve any algebra question.

Instead of answering her question, I closed the distance between us and stood at my full height. My hands again itched to touch her. Ciara's disheveled hair were my greatest turn on.

"You don't know what you do to me. I know I've said it a million times but I'm fucking ready to make it a billion." I raised my hand to run through my fingers in her soft hair but she pulled her head away.

"Your hands are dirty, plus you haven't apologized yet." She shook her head biting on her lower lip to hide her smirk.

Seeing her smile made my heart flutter. "Really? Kiss me and then I'll see who remembers to say sorry." I circled my one arm around her waist and other behind her neck to bring her lips to mine.