Chapter 9.

Studying from Harry should be added to my list of hobbies.

No matter how cheeky he was, he really taught with some determination. So focused that we forgot all the jokes, well, not completely but still, he never got irritated when I asked him the same question ten times, every time he explained, it got only better.

I must admit, this guy could be a good teacher too.

Not only this, I got to know many things about him. Like, he was an Anime lover. A Backstreet Boys fan. A true humanitarian who always thought about doing something exceptional and making his parents proud.

Well, he never really discussed much about his past but whatever he told things about him, I respected and supported them because he did the same for me.

"Aahh!! I need a break Harry." I yawned because we had been studying for past one hour straight.

"Okay. What do you want to do then?" He asked his eyes still glued to the book.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you leave studying?"

"I just did."

"But you are good at teaching."

"So what?"

"Ugh. Nothing." With that I looked out of the window.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Harry?"

"I'm listening"

"Harry!"

"What?!" He looked at me slightly irritated.

"Shall we go out? The weather is quite good actually." I said smiling with hopeful eyes.

"We can but do you have any extra clothing with you?" He asked scanning me up and down. I suddenly felt too hot that I squirmed in my seat.

"Doesn't matter. We'll go anyways. It's not that cold." I countered.

"It's cold. You're not having extra clothes so we are not going." He announced and with that he got back in his book, well, my book.

"Harry?" I knew I was again pushing his buttons but I liked irritating him. It was so fun!

"What do you want now?" He huffed.

"You have music system. Let's play some music. I'm not a fan of English songs so it's better if you make me one!" I shook his shoulders waking him up completely.

"You are really something." He mumbled walking up to the table.

"What type of songs do you want to listen? I have Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Maroo-"
He started listing mindlessly.

Your laugh is my best music.

"As if I know any of them. Just play any energetic song." I rolled my eyes going to him.

"Then, Moves Like Jagger, Maroon 5 would be fine?" He asked.

"I just wanna warm up my body." I sang in my slightly high pitched voice and he laughed.

"Just shoot for the stars if it feels right,
And aim for my heart if you feel like it.
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave,
You wanted control so we waited.
I put on a show now we're naked.
You say I'm a kid my ego is big,
I don't give a shit and it goes like this..."