Chapter 19.

A/N Well readers, you can take this boy as Jason. Remember that Ciara's school and basketball friend right?
Enjoy. X

***

Chapter- 19.

"Angry Bird?"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up?"

"Hmm."

"Bruno Mars is here to see you."

My eyes sprung open by his name. "Really? He came yesterday too, but I sent him away." I sleepily smirked.

"You have answer for my every question." He smiled back.

"I wish you had too." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked frowning.

"I was asking why did you wake me up?" I yawned and stretched myself on the bed. Harry was looking at me intently, his eyes getting a shade of dark green watching my every move.

Dang, please let me wake up properly.

I squirmed and in the midway of my stretching and sat upright on my bed already feeling conscious of his burning gaze.

He shook his head and began. "I have to go. I thought you won't like me going without telling so I just had to wake you up. So I'll see you later okay?" I understandably nodded at his words.

I walked him to the door even when he was asking me to rest in my room. I somehow managed to convince him by saying "What if you feel scared going there alone" he then laughed and agreed.

I handed him his jacket and he wore it and it was my turn to stare at him. How leisurely he takes his time, amazingly flexing his muscles, his bottom lip between his plump lips. First he puts in his right arm and then comes the left and then he jerks up to his shoulders. That jerk nearly kills me.

"Harry?"

"Yes?" He turned around.

"Will you come back?" I knew I was sounding like a pathetic insecure little girlfriend, but I had never been this much vulnerable before, not for a person at least. For him, I wanted to be insecure.

He smiled, displaying both of his dimples. "Of course baby, anything for you."

Stop calling me names, it only makes me feel more about you.

I smiled and nodded.

By the time Harry had left, it was 2 in the afternoon. That means I had enough time to catch up, maybe I could read some English prose and practice some maths questions myself? Because at the end of the day, I had missed the entire week of the school.

"Ciara! I'm back." Mom yelled from the front door I suppose.

"Okay! Make me food please then." I sang loudly so that she could hear.

I think she said 'Okay'. Trust me, there were benefits of being unwell too.

***
After the lunch, I felt content and some of the energy was retreating in me.

Since I didn't feel the need to sleep anymore, I neatly stacked out my books and started studying.

4:10 p.m.

I felt bored. Studying for this much time and being unwell is like icing on the cake for the reasons list.

I planted my whole body on the couch of the drawing room stretching in order to comfort myself. It really did help me a lot.

So what interesting should I do now?

Message Harry.

No. Not a proper idea.
He must be busy with all his gym stuffs because I think he had missed two days. He should catch up and I should not disturb him.