Chapter 44.

*unedited*

*a friendly reminder that Stacy is Harry's late cousin who passed away because of cancer*

__

"H-Harry.. You l-look.." I tried to match my words with the amount of feelings flowing through my brain. But dangerously failed.

"Do I look okay?" He causally scratched the back of his neck as if it's a little concern for him.

I widened my eyes (if they could) in horror, "Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror?" I couldn't get my eyes off him. He looked so mature, so handsome than ever before.

This was what he had been doing when I was worrying myself to death.

The chocolate curls which covered his forehead were pushed backwards in the most sexiest way. I bet they were trimmed too. His face cut was coming off naturally. The perfect jawline on which I love to trail my fingers were distinctly visible now. And fuck it, the way he was biting on his lower lip made him look like that typical bad boy who was so wild in between the sheets.

"I wanted you to see me first." He winked at me with a devious smirk and I was internally ready to get laid by him.

Brushing off the thoughts only for the timing, I decided to get myself together, "You look good." Finally, I was able to compliment him.

He chuckled and started moving closer to me, "Just good, babe?"

"Uh, I guess... A bit more than t-that." I faltered with my words just like how I used to when I first met him.

He nonchalantly pulled me by my waist in his arms and I immediately gripped his shirt for support, "Your dirty mind will never stop thinking about me, will it?" He expertly slid the thick jacket off me. How does he know what am I thinking at the moment? Am I that readable?

His mesmerising green eyes bored into mine sending sparks throughout my body making me feel numb all over. I could just feel Harry's warm arms wrapped around my waist and his minty breath fanning over my face.

Being the impatient and greedy ass myself, I tip toed and firmly pressed my lips against his. I felt him smirking into the kiss and he slightly lifted me up to deepen the contact. My eyes fluttered closed and rolled at the back of my head. I have never felt like this before. I just kissed him moments ago yet here I am, willing to kiss him after every second being away from him. When did he become an addiction to me? How can I get so dependent on him like he's my heartbeat? What will I do if he gets away from me? Can I handle myself when he's not around?

"Come back to me, baby." Harry mumbled against my lips and slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I moaned, assuring him that his words have worked. Now you see? How much does he know me perfectly?

I felt his hands going down and down until they grabbed my hips and lifted me up so that I could sit on a dresser table.

Hastily, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him as close to me and his hands slipped inside my t-shirt, feeling every inch of my back. His warm and rough touch sent tingles throughout my body and he carefully swiped his tongue across my bottom lip making me shudder under his grasp.

I lightly pushed him away with my legs to make a little space between our centers and I danced my fingers from his cheek to his emerging bulge and cupped it in my palm.

He hissed and just then a door slammed opened making us stop dead in our activities, "Holy shit! Are you both crazy? This is my holy workplace for fuck sakes!"

For second time in the day, my eyes bulged out of their sockets and I got off the table, pushing Harry away. I stood upright and straightened my clothes which were looking like a mess.