Chapter 28.

(A/N This gif was so cute that I wanted to share it lol. X)

***

"And what is that?" My breathing was becoming heavier by the second. How could he hide so many things from me just like it was any ordinary thing for him?

"Promise me that you won't get angry." He meekly asked like a child.

"Harry, I can't make promises that I won't follow. Tell me now." It was taking everything in me not to snap at him.

"I have already told you how much of a big fuck up I am so please try to understand me." His voice was completely vulnerable by now asking for apology even before telling me anything.

"Harry." My request came out low and almost threatening.

"The night when you kissed me for the first time."
He paused and took a deep breath while I was busy blushing at the memory. "Just the same day I-I um, I fucked another girl."

What the real shit?

This cannot be happening. "Tell me Harry this is not true." I was on the verge of crying.

"Unfortunately it's true, I don't even remember her name. She was gym's member, what's her name... Was it Steph? Or Jess? Yes, it was Beth." He tried to reminiscence and I hurriedly stood up already planning to run away from him.

Beth? That whore Beth who was in the same school as mine? It's true that she was 18, she could do whatever she wanted. She also mentioned the other day that she went to a gym where Harry was a trainer. Ciara you are stupid, you should have known, you should have known this before. Now suffer.

"Please, please, don't leave me like this. I know, I did terribly wrong but I was so disappointed for the fact that you were not talking to me. I don't know what got in me-" He started reaching out for my hand.

"Don't you dare blame all this on me!" I barked and moved away from him.

"I'm not blaming you at all. I am just saying that yes I fucked up pretty bad because I was afraid that you would deny me. You would never have the same feelings like I have for you. I felt vulnerable, broken and it all happened because of my thoughts. Please, try to understand, baby."

An unwanted tear drop slipped from my eye. "Don't call me that." I wanted to slap him, beat the shit out of him, yell at him but my voice was playing games with me that I couldn't even utter a word. My hands were frozen on my sides.

Finally, after gulping back a lump in my throat I said. "I am going. I can't think straight right now."

I teared opened the door which made an unpleasant noise, not much that I cared of and ran down the stairs. I didn't even know how many steps I skipped, my vision was blurry because of my tear filled eyes.

I heard Harry calling out for me and obviously he was just a couple of feet away.

"Ciara, wait!"

He shouted just when I was about to close the main door behind me. I stopped in my tracks but didn't turn around.

"Will you come back?"

His tone was so soft, so broken which almost persuaded me to turn back and hug the life out of him. Almost.

I didn't say anything and closed the door with a loud thud physically separating ourselves with the only barrier I could see right now.

After blinking back the tears, I noticed that the road in front of me depicted the same state at what my mind was.. Dark.

Harry said he used to mess with girls two years ago. Fine. He said he cheated with my brother's girlfriend at him last year. Acceptable. During that time I didn't even know that a person named Harry Styles existed on the earth. He repeated the same activity just the day when I admitted my feelings for him. Too much.