Chapter 27.

"Mom I'm home! Harry is with me." I yelled to my mom who happened to be in the drawing room probably just messing with the television.

"You don't meet her? Just simply declare your presence?" Harry mused.

"Then what do you expect from me? Plant a sweet kiss on her cheek everytime I see her? Gee thanks, you don't know that she is disgusted by such public displays of affection." My voice was laced with sarcasm.

"Oh. I didn't know that." He sealed his lips.

"I wonder how dad banged her when she doesn't even let anyone touch her." I was really very confused by this fact. The last time I hugged her was when my period started for the first time and I was crying that why did this happen to me. Maybe at that time I was 12, too naive.

A loud thud brought me back to my senses. When I looked at the ground, I saw Harry laughing his ass out laying completely flat on the hallway floor.

"Shit you are so funny!" He said in between the snorts. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Ciara! What was that sound for? Is everything okay?" Mom's voice came from the drawing room.

"Yes everything is fine." We were just discussing your non-existent sex life.

"Upstairs. Let me change." I demanded.

"Can I come with you?" He was sitting on his knees on the laminate flooring.

"Of course no." I grinned smugly.

"What will I do here? I am already getting bored by the idea of being away from you." He puckered his heart-shaped lips.

"Such a flirt. You know that soon your ass is going to get beaten up when you'll give me reasons." My voice came out serious.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Yeah go now, but I won't promise that I'll stay here." He put up an innocent smile.

I didn't consider important to answer his lame statement so I shook my head and climbed to my room. I quickly changed my clothes to a plain white t-shirt and a black jacket with rugged dark blue jeans and threw my hair to a neat pony like always.

What could possibly happen between Harry and Max? How did they even relate to each other? Why had Harry been hiding all these things from me? Will it change the kind of relationship we have?

"Harry contacting to Angry Bird. Is she there?" Harry telecommunicated me. I didn't even remember when I came back to the entrance of house.

"No. She's busy." I turned my head away from him. "Mom I'm going out with Harry! I'll be back in the evening." I shouted.

"Okay but come fast." I heard her replying.

"Fine." I said and opened the main gate.

"Do you want me to drive or just a walk?" He mindlessly asked.

"Since it's very cold, let's take a car ride. But can I drive please?" I stretched the 'e' of please batting my lashes at him.

"Fuck, don't do that and you're not allowed." He took my arm and lightly forced me to sit at the front passenger seat.

I huffed and Harry jogged to the driver's seat with a smile playing on his lips.

The car ride was silent. Mostly because Harry was in deep thoughts and was lightly humming to the song playing in the background by the radio. I didn't tease him for tapping his fingertips on the steering wheel because it almost felt as if it's a silence before a wrecking storm.

"We are here." Harry turned the ignition off and we pulled up in the parking of a random cafe until it was special for Harry. Did this place have nice food too?