Chapter 37.

*Thank you for waiting for a week.

Unedited.

Vote guys and enjoy. X*

***

Fifteen days later.

"Finally you've agreed to go to the party, haven't you?" Mom mysteriously smiled at me.

"Yes, I suppose. But you know I can change my mind in less than a nanosecond." I smirked back.

"Whatever it is, I came to give you the message that Nancy called up just now saying that she'd be here to help you out in dressing you up." Mom handed me my phone which by chance would have been left in the drawing room.

I groaned in perfect frustration. "Why does she have to help me in 'dressing up'?" I threw air quotes at the last two words.

"Maybe she's trying to make you more of a presentable kind of a person." Mom shrugged. "I have a lot of work to do so I can't just simply dwell on your stupid issues. Have a good time and don't hesitate in making new friends. Remember that dad and I trust you."

Before I could respond, I witnessed her leaving my room and almost the same second my phone beeped.

Irritating Curly: Babe, can't make it to Jason's party tonight. The boys still want to hang out some more. I'll call you in the midnight. X

I sadly sighed, sitting on the bed and deciding to answer him right away.

Me: Whatever you say. Have a great time. Convey my regards to them. :)

Irritating Curly: Angry Bird, please don't be upset. You know how bad I want to be there with you, kissing you, holding you in my arms and then whispering fucking Happy New Year's to you. xx

Me: I know, it's just that I miss you. :((

Sighing, I turned my attention towards the bracelet resting on my wrist to recall Harry's soft touch with his rough fingers when he gave it to me.

Irritating Curly: I miss you too. I love you baby.

Me: I love you too. Now go before boys snatch your phone.

My first New Year in England and without Harry.

The boys literally dragged him to go for a trip. Zayn and Niall were adamant to take me with them as well but I refused, understanding that it had been quite sometime since they had a perfect 'boys' time.

After a whole good week, they still had to talk some more. Concluding, boys were more of gossip queens than girls. Throughout the week Harry made sure to shower me with all 'I miss you', 'Good morning', 'Good night', 'Can't wait to kiss you.' Messages and all the flirty late night talks but still I missed his presence, like physical presence.

Not forgetting, dad finally accepted mine and Harry's relationship.

It seemed like centuries ago when dad had a private talk with Harry. I was still unaware of what they had talked about. Firstly, because I didn't think it was necessary to intrude in. Secondly, Harry was away from me. My whole week was so time consuming that I even forgot to discuss about my major changing with Harry. I still wondered how will he react knowing that after so many months I was deciding on something completely different.

When dad finally gave in to our relationship, the very next day, as promised by Harry, he took me to a date. I was engaged in a relationship for the first time in my life.

It was really awkward for the first time. I didn't know what to wear, what to say, what to do, I was going crazy over my nerves, but Harry found it amusing. He carelessly mentioned me to wear anything because they had to come off anyways.