Chapter 50.

Video above will be our two years later Harry.

Vote and comment guys thanks!

***

Nice hallucination I thought.

"Who are you, mister?" Archer probably asked the air.

"Angry Bird fucking look at me."

I tore away my gaze to look at the tall figure standing in front of us.

"Excuse me, I think you've been mistaken. We're not the people you know." Archer said in his deep voice. But nowhere as deeper as Harry's.

I knew that face, that name, that voice, those eyes. I knew everything.

As seconds passed, my body grew even more frigid. My head swirled by replaying all the memories that I had spent with this man.

"H-Harry." I sputtered.

"Who is this joker?" He clenched his jaw and shot daggers at the direction in which our hands were held together.

My face paled as I jerked away my hand from him, "Archer I'll be right back."

"Ciara no, who is he? Do you know him? Shall I call the police?" His arm wrapped around my waist to push me away. Now Archer stood defensively in front of me.

Harry was expressionless throughout. He didn't show any emotion. Just that stonic expression.

"Archer I know him. You don't have to worry." I took a few steps back, getting even closer to Harry.

He observed me with his deadly gaze and shifted to look at that head of advertising department, "Listen, back the fuck away if you don't want to die. I swear I'll-"

"He's crazy, Archer. Just go."

Archer literally looked like a lost puppy. Conflicted between his thoughts of protecting me (eye rolls) and my pleas to leave us.

"I'll just be here. If any problem-"

"What part of get the hell away you don't understand?" Harry's voice was thick with frustration, "She's safe with me. You got my word. Now piss off."

My widened eyes requested him for the last time and he nodded, finally walking off from the oncoming battle scene.

Without a word, he tweaked me around.

"Harry it hurts!" I shrieked.

His grip loosened from my arm and he held my wrist, "We're going to my car."

"What makes you think that I'll go with you?" I spat.

He stopped short, "Because we have to." And he began dragging me again.

Did we really have to?

His car was not far away. A few steps and then I was practically pushed into the seat.

In response, I cursed at him and he simply ignored me.

"Try to molest me and you'll be hanged to death." I warned him when he turned the ignition on.

"I don't have to molest you to get my things done." He plainly replied.

Was he crazy?

When the car started, his grip on the steering tightened that even his knuckles turned white.

He had definitely become much more masculine than he was ever before. His curls had grown immensely and I wondered what made him not trim them. His jaw was more defined, so fucking defined that I could use it as my scale. The vehicles coming from the front casted headlight on his dark green eyes, then to his whole face. He couldn't get anymore hotter. I had never witnessed long curls plus a boy being so rugged.