Chapter 43.

*unedited*

_

"Such a long day." I sighed into the soft pillow and dramatically laid my body on Harry's bed.

After fighting like kids for ten minutes, Harry finally decided to wear boxers and accepted the fact that I can't roam around in the place naked. He kept on saying 'You don't have to go out, just stay with me in bed.' But I whined like a three year old and said that I can't remain without any clothes.

"And such a wonderful night." The bed dipped down a little and a warm hand squeezed my hips.

I squeaked in surprise and Harry laughed in response, looping an arm around my waist to pull me towards him. I, on the contrary instead of cuddling at his side hovered over him with my elbows supporting my entire front and my lower body lying on him. My body on top of his and I feel so many dirty thoughts flowing in my mind. The thought of me sitting on top of him as we ... you know make love, never crossed my mind until now.

"I like this position." He keenly observed both of our bodies and circled his arms around my waist, resting them on my underwear clad hips. He's getting really touchy with my bum but I don't mind. I like that at least he likes something of my body. I know if I'll say that out loud he will fill me up with 'Why are you being so insecure' speech so I just decided to shut up.

Both of our eyes locked at each other and that was when I started dragging my gaze on his whole face. Everytime I see it, I want more and I want to notice every change that takes place on his face.

The way his eyes twinkle whenever he sees me, the way the corners of his eyes crinkle when he laughs too hard, that famous dimple which never goes unnoticed hides every major and little imperfections which are present on his face. Though, I would like them to remain there forever. I know he's perfect and I also know he can't get any better. It's me who is full of complications and notches.

"Harry!" I squirmed over him when his hands slid under my, I mean his t-shirt and were roaming all over my back and then to the front.

"What?" He stilled his motions and started rubbing circles on my sides, "You were staring at me for what it seems like hours, I wanted to get your attention back. I just can't resist." He lifted his head up and gave a string of peppering kisses at the corners of my mouth and I started giggling in response. I tried to get a taste of his lips but he smirked and pulled his head away. I whined and lowered my head to get to a making out session once again.

"Before we start another round, I world really like to know why did you go to that dick?" Even though his eyes were warm, his tone was stern and I was again left in the puzzle of words to form a proper sentence.

"Dick? Who?" I bit my lower lip innocently and planned to get off Harry but he completely held me at my place by locking my body over his.

"You know I'm talking about whom." Now his eyes were serious too. Damn, I'm struck.

"Because..." I trailed off.

"Because what?" He asked in a clipped tone.

"Because you save me and I save you, right? This is the law of love as far as those cliche romantic books are concerned." I showed my full toothy cheesy smile to convince him that I really love to protect him, which I really do. I love him to that extent from where I can probably never get back. I love the way he protects me and I want to return the favour as always.

He pursed his lips and sighed, "Baby, you know you don't have to put yourself in trouble to get me out." His hands slipped under the back of his t-shirt (which I was wearing currently) and started rubbing up and down.