Chapter 32.

SMUT WARNING.

*unedited*

***

Harry's lips were moving in absolute frenzy. They were speaking for themselves. So hard, fast yet caring at the same time. I was too busy learning how to kiss from him.

"Can we take this a step further? I want you to feel good." A chill raked down my spine due to his words. I knew what this meant, but I was all too inexperienced to it.

"I-I don't know." I stutter.

"Yes you do know." He pushed. "Trust me, it will be the best feeling you'll get in your life."

"Okay." I filled up my lungs as Harry wrapped one of his arm around my waist and held me up from my bum with the other.

He hoisted me up in the air in his tight grasp and started making way to the terrace door.

"Harry we will fall." I practically shrieked once I noticed that he was going downstairs carrying me up like I was a feather whilst kissing.

"We have already fallen and are catching on to each other." He rasped detaching our lips for a second. I nodded like a five year old and holding on to him a bit tighter.

I officially can't handle romantic Harry.

Before I could imagine, he was kicking open his bedroom door, without even separating our lips for a second I wonder how. Just like that, he closed it behind us with a soft thud.

My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs were straddling his waist and he soon laid me down on bed being careful as ever.

"Just stay here. Don't move." He demanded, his voice getting deeper and gravelly by the passing time.

I nodded yet again. But where was he going? Was he going to get that silver foil? Fuck, does he think I'm going to have-

Before I could hyperventilate to death I heard some song playing through his music system.

I hoisted my upper body with the help from my elbows looking at Harry few feet away from me.

"Just in case you make noises." He smirked cheekily and I turned red. Our parents getting to know that their 'kids' were doing something feisty was the last thing I wanted.

He slowly started walking towards me making sure that I was watching his every move and hovered over my body resting his weight on his elbows on either side of my uncontrolled chest.

"You need to relax. We are not having sex right now, I will just make you feel good." He kissed away my tensed eyebrows and I instantly relaxed at his words and touch.

"I've been imagining you under me for how long baby." His words made a whimper escape from lips and heat rushed up in my body and I wanted to take my clothes off.

Sensing my thoughts, he began. "I'm taking off your shirt okay?" He asked and I arched my back in response. He sat up on my pelvis making sure that he won't break it and swiftly peeled it off my body. He eyed my now-bra-clad-torso and licked his lips again attaching them to my chest setting my body on fire and driving my hormones wild.

Soon after, I was covered just in my briefs and Harry in his loose pajamas which were already riding too low on his waist. We both were getting lost in touching and feeling each other's almost naked bodies pressed against us.

The moment his fingertips trailed at the hem of my plain panties lingering more on my hip bone, an involuntary whine escaped from my lips and I immediately untangled my hand from his hair and covered my mouth. "Eager now, aren't we?" He planted a sweet kiss on my forehead and rubbed his center against mine. What he said and what he did was completely opposite.