Epilogue.

ThE qUaLiTy Of ThIs PiCtUre!!

History dedicated to my readers. X

***

2 months later...

HARRY'S P.O.V.

As I waited for her at the airport, my phone buzzed loudly in my pocket.

Handling two ice creams in my one hand, I took out my iPhone and accepted the call, "Hey mom."

"Hey Harry. Is she back now?" Mom enquired.

"The flight has arrived but she has not come yet. Maybe busy in the luggage area, she'll be out shortly." I licked the ice cream. Chocolaty.

"Alright then son, make sure she's okay and I'll see you soon." I could imagine her smiling with adoration for us.

"Of course mom." I felt some invisible force pulling at me, "I'll talk to you later, love you."

Maybe she chirped a Love you back but I was too busy looking at the sea of crowd in front of us.

For ordinary people, catching glimpse of a tall person amidst many people is easy. But for me, my heart does the finding work for my cute little princess.

In the far most corner, I saw her struggling with her suitcase.

"Angry Bird!" I called out for her. No matter what happened, she always had the ability to make my heart beat in absolute frenzy.

Her head whipped to my direction, "Harreeh!" Her melodious voice chimed as she started running towards me. So did I.

I think, she might had not noticed or remembered her request of keeping ice creams ready because they fell to the floor when I scooped her petite frame in my arms.

"Harry I missed you so much!" Ciara laughed when I twirled her with her legs locked around my waist.

I showered her face with multiple kisses. With each passing day, I witnessed her becoming even more mature, more beautiful. I never thought she would develop at this rate. None the less, she was still my naive Angry Bird.

"I did miss you too." I whispered in her ear.

After hugging and kissing each other for what it seemed like hours, we both pulled away when a group of youngsters shouted Get yourself a room. Ciara blushed heavily and I smirked at them.

"Trouble with the bags?" I commented whilst picking up the Skybag. It was as light as a feather for me.

"Just the problem with it's handle. You can simply pick it up. But, I have to drag this." She crossed her arms over her white t-shirt clad torso and pouted.

I swear, I was so in love with her.

"As long as this man is at your service, you won't have any problem madam." I announced, holding her hand and with the other, effortlessly picking up the luggage.

"Was that our ice cream?" Ciara shook my hand and pointed at a service guy who was cleaning the floor.

Damn, that ice cream.

I waved my arm in dismissal bringing her close to me, "We'll buy another one."

When we exited the airport, I stopped, "Are you tired?"

"Not a bit." She replied being cheerful as ever.

"Amazing." I smiled, "Because we're going on a date."

Her eyes widened in shock, "Are you serious!?" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Fuck, I love her strawberry lips so much.