Chapter 41.

*unedited*

___

"Ciara? Did you listen what Jasmine said?" Jason lightly shook my shoulder.

Should I burst out of fury? Should I scream? Should I cry? Should I kill Nick? Should I go to Harry? Should I even react?

My whole body went numb. I couldn't feel anything except the crazy beating of heart which was now in my throat. The only thing I could think of was images of Harry locked up behind the bars as the policemen would interrogate him mercilessly.

"I-I want to go to Harry." I sputtered with my trembling lips. My hands were trembling at my sides and my legs were not supporting my body anymore.

"Okay but at least wear something warm." Jason looked at my bare legs and then I realised I was actually standing barefoot on the cold ground for so long.

For the thousandth time in a day, I rushed up to my room and threw on whatever jeans I could get from my closet without even looking at it since my mind was already busy filling me up with pessimistic thoughts.

Fuck my life but after fucking Nick.

"Get into the car." Maybe Jason or Jasmine said and the next thing I noticed was, I was being dragged to the backseat of the car and the loud roar of engine bringing it into life and someone's hand on my lap.

"Don't worry it's just a minor issue. Harry will get out if it soon." I turned my head to right and processed what Jasmine said.

"What will happen now?" My mouth was parched and definitely needed gallons of water but at the moment I didn't want to care about myself. All I could think of was Harry and how can I get him out of the trouble.

"I don't know when the bail is possible, but the issue is minor and it would be even better if-" I was listening to Jason carefully but he suddenly stopped.

"If?" I pressed, "Jason don't leave your sentences like this. Tell me properly, please."

"If Nick takes the complaint back, only then Harry can be set free without any complications." I opened my mouth to say that I'll go to him but he quickly cut me off, "But you won't go to him. I have seen Harry and he already told me that you'd try your level best to go to Nick and Harry has advised you to not go and risk yourself."

"Harry can't control me from a damn cell. I'm meeting Nick and that's final." I announced and Jason shook his head, "I won't let you. Harry will kill me with his bare hands."

"He cannot do anything like that. Just don't let him know that I will go to him, it will be fine." Both looked at me as if I'm committing even a bigger crime but didn't speak anything.

"I really wish that crazy guy isn't here." Jason mumbled but loud enough for me to hear that he was talking about Nick as we were pulling up in the parking near to a police station.

"Ciara, I'm begging you. Please, don't talk to Nick, if you want I'll talk to him just listen to me." Jasmine forced me to face her and with the corner of my eye I could see Jason with a pleading look on his face as well. Harry is really a threatening bitch.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door stepping out of it.

The freezing temperature went down to the core of my bones and it irritated the hell out of me to jog up to the station's door and swinging it wide open. But, like I've said I didn't care, all I wanted was to see Harry and before that, I wanted to talk to that dick.

The place was airy, many officials were roaming here and there with multiple files piled up in their hands, many making phone calls and some people in casual clothing conversing with them. Probably getting their close ones out of trouble. I had never seen a place like this before with my own eyes, I always used to imagine this place to be like what I saw in movies. Well, reality is different from fictions, anyways.