Chapter 11.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Ciara.

It was all I had been thinking lately.

To say that she was unique would be an understatement. She was completely a new personality to me.

Her dark, long, straight hair matching completely with her chocolate brown eyes. Her naturally long eye lashes, her beautifully structured face. Her flat stomach even when she ate too much.

Above all, she was so down to earth. She was not the one who liked to boast her personality off to people. She was for real, she never faked herself. She didn't really know how to hide her emotions which made her completely readable. But only I wanted to be the one who studied her.

I actually felt like a dick bringing up the topic of other girls. I saw it on her face that she didn't support the thought of any other girl with me. I was kind of intrigued and obsessed with the fact. I wanted to know if she thought of me more than just a friend.

At the same time I knew she was having deepest of the secrets which were yet to be discovered. I guessed, she was right. When I was keeping things to myself. Why not her?

She was a little sweetie pie who fitted in my hug completely. She never gave me more importance than a best friend when other girls always failed to do so in the first place. She knew me fully inside out like a friend.

And most of all,

She made me forget.
She made me avoid.

I didn't know how. But she managed to do since the day I met her. I didn't even know how to thank her for that.

"Okay. I think it's enough for now. It's just a test. I promise I will study hard." Ciara batted her long dark lashes at me with a puppy face.

I had to give in.

Two hours of explanation and her geography doubts were all complete. I forgot to mention how much of an ardent learner she was.

I sighed and agreed. "Let me get some tea real quick."

"I'm waiting." She yawned like a little cub and then quickly covered her face, blushing hard.

She was so cute.

As I sprinted my way down to the kitchen, mom called me up.

"Yup mom?" I picked up the phone, handling the pan and pressing the phone in between my left ear and shoulder.

"I won't be there today. Met my old friend. She's requesting me to stay here."

"Oh. Okay." I muttered, turning the ignition on and pouring some water in the pan.

"Take care of yourself and Ciara. See you." She practically ordered. Well, she cared for Angry Bird more than me.

"Bye mom." I rolled my eyes, retrieving a tray from the drawer and placing the cups on it.

After four years a great man, Mr. Harry Styles was making a tea. Indeed, this celeb deserved a Noble Award.

More than him, the girl who made him do it deserved it all. Ms. Ciara Franklin.

What would I do now? Mom could ask if she needed any girly things to sleep. Wait, did girls need anything before sleeping?

Shit I was a crap. She was a human. Most probably, she would need spare clothes which I'll willingly give them to her.

Having such stupid debate in my brain, I reached my room pondering over stupid thoughts.

"Angry Bird, c'mon drink this and then we'll slee-" I began speaking whilst handling that tray where tea sat on it when I saw her sleeping on the study table.