Chapter 24.

My eyes lightly flutter opened and the reality kicked in.

Harry showed up yesterday in my room.
I confessed that I can't live without him.
Harry admitted that he can't live without me too.
Harry kissed me, I mean I kissed him.
Harry is in my room.
Harry is cuddling with me.
Harry is so hot, sexy, cute, loving and irritating.
Harry Styles.
Harry's hand is on my chest.

What?

I didn't even know how we always ended up in strange positions. Right now, he was sleeping on his stomach, his hand comfortably resting on my chest. More than half of his weight pinning me down. His light snores were echoing throughout the room. But still, he looked beautiful. His soft curls were sprawled across my shoulder and cushion, spreading their sweet scent.

I'll give everything to witness this sight. I didn't even notice he started stirring in his place.

"Baby?" Deep raspy voice drummed in his throat.

My heart did a somersault.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

I laughed hard, like really. I shifted in my place to kiss his cheek.

"I meant on my lips!" He whined.

"Let me brush my teeth first." I ruffled his hair and somehow managed to escape from his heavy weight.

"Wait." He held my hand in his. "What time is it?"

I looked up at the wall clock hanging. "It's seven in the morning."

"And why are you up so early even when it's not your school today?"

"Interesting question." I sat beside him and began pondering. "See, most of the students experience the same thing. During their school days they can't wake their arses up on time and when there's off, they get up before time even when they didn't set the alarm."

He grumbled something in his breath which wasn't understood by me in the first place. So I marched towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

My bathroom was not a fancy one. Just a pastel floral design wall paper which gets hardly noticed because it was very light. The floor was tiled and white with a tiny line of muck between them as it was impossible to clean. Besides that, the place was spotless, right down to the lack of a water ring on the toilet. Just opposite in the corner of the room is a bathtub and an adjacent shower. While the opposite side of the room contained a sink with a mirror attached on the wall.

The moment I looked into the mirror, it felt as if I was looking at a stranger. My eyes were a bit puffy from crying but there was a gleam to them. My skin was almost glowing.

Strange.

After brushing my teeth and making sure all the bad breath and possible germs had been eliminated from my mouth, I suddenly felt the urge to take a shower. Clean freak one can call me.

I slowly opened the door and found Harry still in the same position but instead of me a pillow cuddled to his side. I was jealous of that cushion now. Thank God mom never checked up on me during my offs. She knew I loved to sleep a lot. Sometimes till noon.

I shook away the thoughts and quietly picked out my clothes and necessities to bathroom. Harry was still snoring. I had never liked those people who snored but for him maybe I could have second thoughts about my fact.

I stripped off my t-shirt and pyjamas and neatly placed them on the cabinet leaving me clad in my under garments. I was about to take off my bra when the door slightly creak opened.