Chapter 39.

*unedited*

___

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to slight tickling on my chest. I almost moved my hand to my chest to scratch away the tickle but stopped as soon as I cleared my vision. Ciara was pecking every inch of my chest and my eyelids immediately fluttered closed because of the pleasure.

"Good morning, baby." It sounded more like a moan instead of a greeting. I still couldn't wrap up my mind around how easily she controlled all the cells of my body.

"Good morning Harry." Her voice had a certain rasp to it. Maybe because of all the shouting that she did last night.

Last night. Our first time together couldn't be anymore perfect. Last night when she lost her virginity to me. She trusted me and she knew I will keep it.

I loved how she giggled when I peppered soft skin of her neck with my kisses. Even though we have had sexual encounters before, but I saw her completely naked for the first time and still that image is imprinted in my horny brain which would be enough to keep my hand busy at least for a week. She had a body worth worshipping, and I wanted to be that sole lucky bastard to drink every inch of her. Her gentle curves, silky as fuck skin, beautiful voice, the way her fingers raked up and down my bare back whenever I made her feel good nearly left me to come undone at the imagination.

I half expected her to wake me up like this. I thought I would witness her lightly closed eyes and slightly puckered lips on her beautiful pretty face when her head would be resting on my chest. She was an early bird sometimes.

"What are you thinking?" She massaged my scalp and I almost wanted to sleep again.

"I was thinking how lucky this ass is to be yours." I grinned and she laughed tightening her grip around my torso. I felt her warm legs entwined with mine and I pulled her close.

"Both of our asses are lucky to have each other." Ciara patted my head and began hoisting her body away from me.

"Our bed time is not over yet, princess." I grabbed her from her arm and she yelped in response but silenced soon after when I pressed my lips against hers.

She gently bit my lower lip and I moaned in her mouth, my hands going down to her lower waist and making her straddle my laying body. A whimper escaped from her lips when I lightly dug my fingers into her perfect peaches shaped butt giving me a chance to explore her mouth with my tongue. She was becoming a good kisser day by day.

"Harry." She moaned into my mouth and pulled away.

A whine escaped from my lips since I couldn't feel her clothed warm breast pressed against my chest anymore and all I wanted to do was drag her for another round.

"Are you sore? Did that feel okay or are you still hurt?" I rambled like a dumbshit. For years girls had complimented how big I was and how good I made them feel but with Ciara, it was completely different. Before me I wanted her to feel good; I knew her first time would be painful as fuck but she managed things strongly. That was why I cared for her, I loved her.

Her cheeks acquired rosy colour, "I am still a bit sore but it's fine." She sat upright on my pelvis and my díck twitched.

"Can you walk? Or I have to carry you for a week?" I chuckled and she swatted my bare chest probably leaving a mark there. Like there weren't any.

"Harry? Are you in here?" A manly voice I suppose Zayn's called out from the other side of the door and Ciara widened her eyes in shock.

"Yes I'm here. Just wait, we'll be out." Before I could hold my tongue I realised that I had spoken 'we' instead of 'I' and that clever ass will know Ciara was with me too.