Chapter 40.

*unedited*

___
"So finally, we are here." Harry heaved a heavy sigh and I nodded in response, "Yes, we are here."

He turned the ignition off and shifted his body towards me, "When will we meet next?" His eyes twinkling with hope.

"Um, whenever you want. Since I have my holidays, probably we can meet more." I responded.

"I want you to spend rest of your vacations with me, I just cannot stay away from you." He entwined his long fingers with my short ones. "Harry," I sighed, "It's not that easy, you know it is difficult for me to stay away from you as well but that is not how life works. We'll will meet tomorrow no doubt." I couldn't even comprehend my voice because I sounded so stupid for making small problem into a huge trouble.

"Okay then, wait up." He opened the door of his side of the car and jogged up to mine opening it with a sad smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow Harry, there's no need to feel so devastated." I laughed to cheer him up, "I'll ask mom if I can stay with you tonight." I poked his left cheek and almost immediately a cute dimple appeared on that side.

"You will?" His smile was growing by every second.

"Yup, I will." I grinned back with equal energy, "But it depends what she will say." Before I could say anything else, Harry scooped me up in his arms and twirled me around with a loud laugh erupting from his throat.

"I must have done something really very great to get a girlfriend like this." He pecked my cheeks, forehead, nose, eyebrows and I giggled, "I'll do anything for you Harold."

He changed his expression to a fake scowl, "Don't call me that."

"Okay," I tip toed to reach his height but only made it till his neck and he laughed lifting me further up and dipping his head down to kiss me sweetly, gently and passionately.

"I really wish to seeing you tonight." Harry laced our hands together and started making way towards the house.

"Think of all the things we can do at night," He twirled my hair strand and looked deeply into my eyes sending my heart to a perfect frenzy, "But you have to be quiet at that time." He smirked cheekily and I blushed hard shoving him away from me.

"Angry Bird say that you want it, tell me that you want my naked body hovering over yours when I make passionate love-" A wave of heat rushed within me imagining his words. I shook my head and clamped my hand on his mouth but he kept on speaking and licked my palm earning an 'eww' from me.

"For how long you both have been standing here in the cold?" We both averted our permanent gaze from each other and saw my mom standing at the gate with a very happy smile on her face.

"I was just saying her goodbye." Harry coldly replied and I looked at him in shock. Throughout our five months of relationship he had never been so rude to mom. He can easily be rude to me but mom, never.

"Okay then. Ciara, I'm waiting for you in the kitchen." She walked away leaving us together again.

"Harry?" I shook his arm to gain his attention, "Is everything okay?" The air between us had suddenly changed from playful to serious.

"Yes, it's fine. Just ask your mom and tell me. I'll pick you up in the evening." He turned around and began walking away.

"Harry?" I raised my voice so that he could turn around. And he did, "Yes?" His eyes searching for any hint for my next sentence.

Should I tell him now that I was changing my majors because dad asked me to? Should I tell him that my whole year had been a trash for studying wrong subjects?