Chapter 10.

One week later

Harry actually helped me a lot. I just expected him to explain me certain things but didn't expect him to reach to depths.

Not forgetting, next week was my test and I was more than worried about it. I didn't even know if you failed, then detention was given or not.

"It's going to be okay. Don't worry Ciara. So far you've been doing amazing in class." Nancy urged me to take a bite of French fries.

"Yes, I'm not worried. Just thinking." I muttered. Food helped me a lot during these times.

"Let me get your mood fixed." Beth rubbed her hands. "I have seen a guy and trust me he is so very hot." She was one of my new school friends, well not a good one of mine. She was pretty, had perfect body, curves all that. Beth was 18 years old and had decided to pursue English Honors degree. Good luck to her when she was already too busy getting in boys' pants.

"It's like in my gym I've seen a boy and he's all so hot, so sexy!" Beth chirped reminiscing his face I suppose.

"Do you know his name?" Nancy asked.

"Harry Styles."

I spat all the fries which I had been stuffing up my mouth with.
Nancy hastily grabbed a tissue and handed it to me.

"Ciara you okay?" Jasmine asked and all of them looked at me worried.

"Yes, yes. Of course. You continue." I gulped down gallons of water. I really needed energy to listen to this.

Beth clapped her hands to gain attention, "You won't believe he is so mysterious. His eyes are so beautiful, his eyebrows are always furrowed. I really want to know what he thinks about all the time. He barely speaks anything, just a serious and sometimes expressionless face. Once, he took off his shirt and all the girls fanned themselves, including me." She completed her useless description.

Wait? Harry was always serious? He was not like that with me.

He laughed all the time. He got irritated, he made me laugh, he was my friend and lately my favourite tutor. Over and top of it he never discussed about any clingy bitch named Beth. Strange.

Now he was mysterious for me.

"Since when you've been seeing him?" Jasmine mouthed my question unknowingly.

Stop taking about him!

I really wished if he was mine. But I had never been in any relationship so far. How could I get so jealous for a boy?

"Maybe he was having some different shift but for one week he has been coming to the gym at the same time I do." Beth replied.

"But what if he's a murderer?"

All of them averted their gaze to me.

"What do you mean?" Beth furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, research says that mysterious people are the most dangerous one." I replied nonchalantly.

Which research in the world said that? Ciara Franklin's research.

"I think you better stay away from him." Nancy voiced my thoughts.

I grinned internally. "Just take the looks and stay away." Jasmine added.

"Okay." Beth sighed. "Maybe you're right."

Yay!

***

"What was that for?"

"What? What was what for Nancy?" I asked.