Chapter 31.

// Enjoy by voting. X //

// Songs for this chapter //

Stereo Love - Edward Maya Ft. Vika Jigulina (Author's personal request x)

You And I - One Direction

What A Feeling - One Direction //

***
Why did they even call me downstairs when they had to send me up anyways? Irritating people.

I quickly slipped in a loose sweatshirt with the bold print 'Hug Dealer' and slid my legs into a pair of ripped jeans.

I sprinted my way to get out of the house until my father stopped me. "My dear daughter, don't you feel the need to wear a jacket or something? You'll catch cold."

I mean why, like really why they all asked me to wear more clothes when we were going to the neighborhood which was not miles away?

"It's fine dad. We'll reach there before you can imagine." I put on a fake smile and dad hesitantly nodded. I hope he still remembered all my habits.

"Let's go now." Mom grabbed the keys off the counter and we all made our way out of the house, like a family that too first time in three months. Great achievement? Heck yes.

"How is your school going Ciara? Do you know what you have to do in future? I mean if you want you can easily get a job in my business line." Dad started gabbing while we were walking down the sidewalk.

"My school is great, terminal exams are in three months or so I suppose. Talking about my future I really don't know what I have to do. So, maybe I'll take job in 'your' business." Before he could say anything I quickly cut him off. "I would like to give interview because I don't want to take your advantage."

Dad smiled. "My girl is becoming mature right?" He patted my back. I giggled in response.

"We are here." Mom interrupted our dad and daughter time when we were standing in front of their house.

"This place has definitely not changed. Just the same like it was two years ago." Dad chimed in knocking the door for us.

Two years. Dad knew Harry for this long?

Within seconds the door opened and that familiar muscular build appeared, Robin.

"George! It's so nice seeing you with your ladies." He cheerfully welcomed us all and gave dad a tight manly hug.

I waved to Robin and he acknowledged my and mom's presence asking us to come inside.

The house was much cleaner than expected. Hopefully Anne had cleaned the mess which Harry made all the time. Talking about the devil, where was he? I really felt the need to apologise to him for the way I behaved in the morning.

He appeared from the kitchen chewing on the damn banana.

As soon as he saw me, he stood at his place like a stone and eyed me up and down. I offered him a forced smile and in return he narrowed his eyes at me.

Why was he dominating me when he was the biggest troublemaker between us at the moment? I replaced my kind smile into a scowl and by now all the moms and dads were making their way to the couches.

Anne and Harry were sitting on the side couch, dad, Robin and I were sitting on the front couch having space for three and mom was comfortably sitting on the old fashioned four-legged boss chair.

***

Nearly two hours had passed since we arrived. Two hours and I had not even shared a word with Harry. Thirty minutes ago when we were having our dinner, he made sure that he kept his stern gaze on me and yet again I had troubles devouring my meal. My poor appetite.