Chapter 16.

A/N
Yesterday Harry came to me asking if my lovely voters are voting or not.. So please, do me a favor, Vote! X

***
Chapter 16

The moment I saw Harry, it felt as if the whole world had disappeared from my vision, I could just see how consumed he looked, consumed by his thoughts which were disturbing him. Every now and then he was sighing to himself making my heart race even faster by every second.

Maybe Nancy sensed that I had seen Harry because she had never met him before. "It's a cue for me to leave I guess. I'm seeing Jason over there. I'll go with him." Nancy patted my shoulder bringing me back to my senses.

"Oh. Okay. I'll see you around then." I nodded slightly not averting my stare from him.

"If you need me, you always have me." She smiled sympathetically and left.

I'm dead sure I had been staring him for more than what we can say an hour. So finally, his eyes met mine and I had never felt the emotion before that I was feeling right now looking into his eyes.

Numbness.

He didn't let any emotion show about how he felt seeing me by chance there.

I did care for him. He did occupy my thoughts, how can he think so low of me that I didn't care about him?

I forgot every ounce of patience that I had. I forgot that I made a promise to give him space. If he can do what he wanted, I was a human too.

"Had your fair share of alone-time?" I asked a tad-bit irritated.

"What do you need now?" He voice was deep as usual, but had a scratching tone to it as well. Most of all, lacking emotion.

"I want you to drop this Leave-Me-Alone-In-My-Stupid-World act and tell me what's up with you." By now he stood up as well, ready to leave.

"Whatever you are saying, I can't understand that. It's better if you leave or make way for me so that I can." Now his voice contained a bit of hatred.

I still ignored the pang of hurt in my chest.

I blocked his way and he glared at me, "If you expect me to leave you like this then congratulations, you are absolutely wrong. Now tell me why are you avoiding me."

He angrily growled and stood at his complete height in front of me. "You know why am I avoiding you? Because of this, your self-consumed attitude. I am already having tonnes of problem in my life. I don't want to handle your perfect sass right now. Why don't you get that?" By now he was breathing heavily just like me. His face inches away from me, his hands fisted tight on his sides.

Ciara don't cry in front of him. Help him. He side-corners people when he's sad. You know that.

I softened my eyes. "Harry please, don't put me away please. Tell me what is wrong. Maybe I can help you in that. Why don't you fucking believe that I won't judge you? For how long you've lost the trust in me? Tell me Harry. Why are you behaving this way?"

He seethed, "Go away."

I felt tears pricking up my eyes. "Don't even try to control me when you don't have any control on yourself. Harry just because I don't ask doesn't mean that I don't care. I always knew something was wrong with you. When Anne mentioned she's seeing you happy after a long time. When Niall was about to say that too. When we, I mean when you fucking cuddled with me for the first time, the way you were repeatedly saying 'I didn't do this' holding me so tight that I would have even died too." I desperately tried to make an eye contact which he brilliantly avoided, "I never discussed it because I was giving you time. Giving you time to open up. But you didn't. You never did."