Chapter 33.

*unedited*

___

"Come on let's go now." Harry grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room making sure to turn the music system off.

The moment we stepped in the main hall, I immediately jerked away my hand from his grasp. He gave me a confused look with a hint of disappointment clear in his eyes but I silently shrugged hinting to our parents who were completely unaware of our growing relationship. He nodded, understanding. That's why I loved him.

"No, George. Seriously you have to watch all those matches with me. I mean just look at yourself! How judgemental you have become on our future footballers." Robin laughed playfully elbowing my dad and he chuckled deeply in response.

As soon as they spotted us, they engaged us in a conversation as well. Their company is really very entertaining, well not for Harry because he was making irritated faces every now and then.

"So what are we missing here?" Anne's sweet voice echoed from a distance and I saw my mom walking beside her. They were probably hanging out in the compound.

"Nothing much. I was just asking George to come again." Robin grinned widely and my dad gave mom a smile.

"Get it, baby? Come again." Harry's voice rung dangerously close to my ear making a shiver creep down to my first-time-touched- centre. His hot breath nearly had me passing out.

I swatted his arm and he laughed holding his flat tummy while all the adults looked at us in confusion.

Nothing really, Harry was just asking me to 'come' again.

"Okay it's ten by now and we should get going." Mom swam her hand in the air so that we all can get the hint to leave the house.

After all those dumb goodbyes and my promise to Harry that I will message him, we made our way outside with Robin following us to the front gate and then waved us off.

"Well I had a crazy time today. It's good to catch up with people whom you know." Dad was really in an amazing mood today. Maybe he was always like this, only I hadn't been noticing.

After our chilled walk in the night when we entered our home, my first instinct was to unbutton my jeans which was stuck up on my legs for more than the entire lifetime I had ever worn it. Only when I was dressed in loose plain white t-shirt and black loose shorts, I felt my sleep creeping its way back in my skin and I, the dedicated preacher of dreams, flew on my bed to get away from the world.

At least for a couple of hours.

12:00 a.m.

For the entire one and a half hour, my body has been struggling to win a war to get sleep from my brain. Unfortunately, my brain was winning.

Thoughts of those chocolate curls which were hanging down a beautiful face while those fingers assaulted me in the most amazing way, the intimacy at which our bodies were pressed together, how desperately I was moaning out his name and receiving deep grunts and his heavy breathing in response were not stopping to flood my mind.

Before my mind could register what my hands were doing, I noticed I had already sent a text message to Harry.

Me: Can't sleep. -_-

I was the last person to use those damn faces but for Harry I could do that. I needed him to know what I was feeling at the moment. Like he cannot guess.

I waited for a few seconds patiently for his reply.

No response.

Maybe he was sleeping. But I promised that I'd text him. Bitch you promised two hours ago. My subconscious mocked me. I decided to put it aside for a while.