Chapter 7.

Harry was slowly trailing behind me taking in the full view of the house. I must admit, it was getting a bit creepy.

When we finally reached my room, I quietly walked in and to avoid any case of awkward moment, I started blabbering, "This room is not that girly. I mean, it's fine. Not too much space, not less either. I think, just perfect for me."

He gave me a death look. Shit I'll die because of him. He started walking towards me... Holy cow drown me in mayonnaise.

I tried convincing myself, that the process of taking in air and releasing was called breathing. Breathe Ciara, breathe. He's a human. He will not eat you, at least not when you're alive. Wait... Perverted enough?

He towered in front of me and locked down eyes with me. I couldn't look away from him. Just his presence seemed intimidating to me, it felt as if he could see through me. I definitely didn't support this thing.

"You are stressed. What happened?" He asked in husky voice.

I guaranteed if anyone else would have been witnessing this scene, they would have heard loud beating of my heart too. I didn't expect him to ask me this.

Surely, my problem wasn't that big in the first place but his eyes were demanding the truth, only the truth.

The fact that Harry was concerned for me can't be processed very easily by my brain. I knew I was the one judging him here but he had never been nice to me. He always irritated me and founded a way to piss me off.

"Umm ..  I-I- just, it's like.." I stammered.

"Eyes don't lie. The truth now." He asked getting more dominating by the second.

What I noticed next was cool. "Your green eyes have specks of blue." I stated sheepishly.

"Do you not know when to be serious and when you should just answer properly!?" He rolled his eyes, "Just. Tell. Me. The. Damn. Answer." He flared his nostrils and his greenish-blue eyes got a bit hidden because of his dilated pupils.

I knew I had pushed his buttons to the maximum extent and if I won't answer, he'll probably kill me.

"A-actually I-I am facing problem in coping up with history and many other subjects because I'm completely foreign to them. It has been few weeks since I've been dealing with it. I can't cram, I want to understand but no one's able to help me. I promise this is the problem. I'm not lying."

Immediately, his furrowed eyebrows relaxed, his breathing became normal and he again wore his expressionless facade, "That's it?" He asked a bit relieved.

It was my turn to get annoyed. "Okay so according to you knowing that someone has repeatedly banged their head up their books for whole good two weeks just because they aren't the citizens of the country and can't understand the text due to lack of connection with the concerned nation seems to be so lame to yo-"

Before I could finish my ranting he silenced me by putting a finger on my lips.

If I had been his girlfriend I would have licked it, if I had been a naughty one, I would have sucked it.

Control Franklin. Control.

"If that was the case then you should have asked me for help." He rasped removing the finger.

Put it back again!

"You are a tutor?" My eyes widened at the thought. Just imagine.. This sexy boy teaching horny bitches who must be ready to get into his pants. Ew. Not allowed.

"No. Actually two years ago I studied the same subjects and I had good interest in them, not forgetting I used to score pretty well in them. So, if you agree then I'll just help you with the base and tell me the timings you want to study then I'll change my shift timings."