O N E

100 votes per chapter? thanks guys ♡︎

New school... New me...

I get out of my good old car and slam the door behind me. The door squeals and opens behind my back. A few people stare at me and giggle.

Wow, really?

I turn around and close the door more gently and this time, it shuts completely. I sigh.

Another day in hell...

I open the wide doors of the school's main entrance and as soon as I step in the hall, all eyes lay on me. Everyone stares at me and starts whispering to their friends.

Is it that obvious that I'm the new girl?

The sound of my heels hitting the white tiles echoes in the halls, as I walk towards the lockers.

A blond girl intercepts me and places her hand a few inches away from my chest.

She stands tall in front of me, impeccable blond hair falling down her chest, bright blue eyes blinking off their fake eyelashes and bony hands with long pink nails. Without forgetting the tall ass high heels.

Typical Barbie bitch.

"So you're the new girl, huh?" she asks from a adenoidal voice.

Words spread around fast in this school...

"Your name?" she goes on, as two other barbie dolls join both of her sides.

I furrow my brows and tilt my head. Who the hell does she think she is?

"None of your business, darling." I snap back.

"Ooouuh new girl has some guts! I like it." she replies as she turns around to the people whispering behind her.

I think the whole entire school is her crew. It's kind of obvious.

She takes a step closer to me and bends over, since she is at least a foot higher than me. She backs me up to the wall behind me and leans her arm against the concrete, right next to my head. She lowly scrapes her fingernails down the wall, making me cringe.

She's playing with my nerves.

"When I ask you something... you reply. Got it?" she glares at me.

"Wow you're desperate for attention, huh?" I reply with a slight bitch tone.

Two can play this game, sweetie.

Back in my old school, I had the reputation of having a badass attitude.

That's right. I'm a bad bitch too.

She rolls her eyes and walks back to her pocket dogs. She turns around to face me again.

"There's two things you should know, new girl. One; this school is my kingdom. I rule, you bend. I can make your senior year here a living hell. I have the-"

Bla bla bla...

"-ability to turn the entire school against you with a snap of my fingers... and two; never-"