N I N E T E E N

"Guys, hurry up, we're fucking late!" Paige whisper-shouts in the doorframe of our bedroom before running off.

I open my eyes and quickly sit up. I bring a hand to my forehead and groan in pain. I elbow Grayson and he slowly wakes up, rubbing his eyes. A yawn escapes both of our mouths.

"The hell? What time is it?" Grayson says with a croaky voice as I grab my phone on the nightstand next to the almost empty box of condoms.

"4 PM... My dad is not going to be happy..." I jump off the bed and start packing my clothes. Grayson gets up and grabs his backpack to throw his t-shirts in it.

"Did he try to call you?" he turns to me with a worried face. I shake my head.

"I blocked his number." I walk to the bathroom and grab my toothbrush.

We quickly finish grabbing our stuff and meet Ethan and Paige in the kitchen.

"Well, we slept through the day, didn't we?" Ethan giggles as he sees us coming from the hallway. I flip him off and walk straight outdoors. I throw my bag in the trunk and hop in the backseat. I tiredly rub my eyes. Paige climbs up next to me and the boys sit in the front.

"Damn, you guys were at it until the morning, weren't you?" Ethan laughs as he sits in the driver's seat, looking at Grayson and I. A smirk curls up on the corner of my lip. I give Grayson a dirty look and his cheeks flush in redness.

"You can say that..." I softly chuckle and look outside my window.

Paige gently taps my thigh and I turn to her with wondering eyes. She hands me two pills.

Probably ibu.

I wink at her while taking the pills from her hand. I swallow them with ease and rest my head in my hand, elbow pressed against the window.

A smile appears on her face.

I close my eyes and fall asleep within minutes.

-----

I wave at my friends as I walk towards the front door to my house. They take off and I turn around to turn the doorknob, but I soon realize that the door is already open.

I feel funky... so light headed...

My dad stands in the doorframe, arma crossed, eyebrows frowned to the max. He gives me one of these looks. I gulp and look down.

"Give me your phone." he orders with the angriest voice. I reach for my phone in my back pocket and hold it in front of his face.

"This?" I smirk and give him a strange look.

He tries to snatch it out of my hand but I back up right before he can catch it. The smile grows wider on my face.

"Your phone, Hailee. Now." he raises his voice and steps forward. I drop my phone on the ground and walk past him.

"Bend over, papi. It's a good way to loose weight." I laugh and walk in the house, waving my hips left and right. I throw my bag in the staircase and walk slowly to the living room with a smirk stamped on my face.

"Hailee fucking Smith, don't you dare to start with your shitty ass attitude right now!" my dad storms off while running towards me.

I turn around and lean back on the elbow rest of the couch. I furrow my brows and tilt my head as my smirk grows bigger.

"Is someone mad?" I let out a girly giggle at the end of my sentence.

Fuck I think I'm high.