E L E V E N

My eyes go wide as I stare at the bottle pointed at Grayson.

All our friends are screaming and laughing.

My cheeks turn red and heat up in a matter of seconds. I bring my gaze up to Grayson and... there it is. That stupid smirk. I sigh and stand up.

I walk around Ethan and Jack to sit down next to Grayson. He stares intensely at me, but I don't look at him. I'm scared to fall for his big hazel eyes again... Scared to catch feelings again...

I must not catch feelings.

That kid is insane.

I quickly look up and crash my lips on his. He gets a little surprised at first, but he kisses me back afterwards. He brings his massive hand behind my neck and pulls me closer to him.

I pull back before he gets his tongue anywhere near mine. He's breathing heavily and so am I.

"Oooh shit!" Candice puts her hands around her mouth to create an echo as she shouts.

I stand up and walk back to my spot.

Fuck that was embarrassing...

Grayson's cheeks turned in a light shade of pink and his eyes turned into hearts.

He enjoyed it too much.

The game goes on for a while. I kissed Ethan once and Cameron another time. Grayson kissed Candice and to be honest, I didn't really enjoy watching them kissing.

I was kind of jealous...

The time flies by and before we know it, we're already in the early hours of the morning.

Candice, Becca and I stumble out of the house, holding onto each other for support.

We're wasted.

There might not have been any strong drinks, but we drank way too much beer.

Becca brings her keys literally millimetres away from her face to find her car key, although there's basically only two keys in her hand.

"Bec, this is you car key!" I laugh as I grab her house key and hand it to her.

"Oooh!" she laughs louder and looses balances, falling on her car.

We all burst out laughing.

Grayson and Aaron both come out of the house and walk fast towards us.

"Baby, you need to stay here, you're drunk..." Aaron whispers to Becca as he wraps an arm around her waist.

"B-but this is my car key!" tears start to form in her eyes and her smile disappears.

Oh gosh... we're more than wasted.

Aaron leads her back into the house.

I turn to Candice and smirk.

"Looks like we'll have to walk home, we can't steal Bec's car now, can't we?" a smile grows wide on both of our faces.

We rush ourselves to the car and we hop in it. As soon as we're both in, we lock the doors. Grayson bangs in the passenger's window.
I pull out my car keys and force them in the lock.

"Fuck, it doesn't work..." I groan.

"Do you have her keys?" Candice asks as she ignores Grayson yelling at us.

"Wait what?" I look at her in confusion.

"You need her car keys, not yours, dumbass!" we both burst out laughing.