S E V E N T E E N

I swing my leg over the motocross while holding the guides. I sit down and get comfortable. I glance over at Gray who is already sitting on his. I wink at him and his cheeks blush slightly. I flick my hair over my shoulder and put my helmet on.

Paige and Ethan are already riding their motocrosses on the dirt path, screaming like children.

Goofs.

"Are you ready to loose?" Gray yells through his thick helmet, making me chuckle.

"Sure, Dolan." I start the engine and grab the guides firmly. Grayson leans forwards a bit, getting ready to take off at full speed.

It's not fair, he has experience with these kind of things. It's my first time ever...

Paige and Ethan come towards us with smiles stamped on their faces. Ethan gives Grayson a high five and they exchange a few words.

Paige comes next to me and turns off her motocross.

"You'll see, it's easier than it looks. Just hold on tight and you might have a chance to beat that big piece of meat." she winks at me and I smack her arm, laughing.

Ethan and her both take off and return to the building while Gray and I move forward to the starting line.

We glare at each other and burst out laughing.

We can't be serious for one god damn second.

The light above us is still red. I stare at it and tighten my grip on the guides. I furrow my brows and pump up my motor. Grayson does the same.

All of a sudden, the light goes green and a loud beep breaks the silence.

I take off at full speed and before I know it, I'm already zig zagging in the curves of the path.

I go over a few jumps by here by there. I have no fucking clue how I'm still on the thing.

I glance over my shoulder and see Grayson falling off his motocross. I laugh and bring my gaze back on the dirt road.

A tree is in the middle of the way.

Fuck.

I quickly turn the guide to the right and dodge the tree by a fraction of second. I chuckle and speed up.

-----

I take my helmet off, still sitting on the motocross as Paige and Ethan come running towards me to cheer up on me.

I smile and lift my hands up in the sky, screaming victory. Paige throws herself at me, making me loose my balance a bit. Ethan comes next to me and friendly taps my shoulder.

Grayson arrives on his motocross and we all stare at him. He's covered in mud. We all burst out laughing and a smile appears on his lips. He walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"Good race, babe." he winks and I smirk.

"Told you I would win..." I shrug innocently and he rolls his eyes in a funny way.

"Alright let's go get food, I'm starving." Paige claims. We all laugh and return to the building to change clothes.

-----

"Can y'all believe we're already Saturday? We need to leave tomorrow..." Grayson sits down next to us at the table with his food trey in his hands.

"I mean we could skip school on Monday. It wouldn't be that big of a deal." Paige shrugs and shoves fries in her mouth.

"You're not scared of getting expelled aren't you?" Ethan pokes her in the ribs and she smirks at him.

"Paige is fucking fearless." I chuckle and they all laugh.