T H I R T Y - F I V E

Grayson's POV

"Get out of my face you cheating ass whore!" Ethan yells inches away from Paige's face. Tears keep streaming down her cheeks. I violently push Ethan away from her.

"Don't talk to her like that!" I shout and I feel my blood starting to boil. He steps forward and comes closer to me, glaring at me like he never did before.

"Why the fuck are you protecting a shitty ass looking slut dumb piece of trash?!" he tries to be louder than me

"Why the fuck are you protecting a shitty ass looking slut dumb piece of trash?!" he tries to be louder than me. He spits at my feet and I push him away one more time.

"Why the fuck do you care?! She's not even your girlfriend anymore!" I scream and I know at that moment that my face is probably red from anger and I'm pretty sure I have a vein popping on my neck.

"Because ever since she entered our lives she's just caused bullshit! Look at us Gray, we never fight! We never fucking fight and yet here we are yelling our lungs off because she fucking kissed you!" he raises his voice and steps closer again.

"I kissed her back!" I scream out of nowhere. I didn't even think before speaking, I just let it all out. His stare softens and he furrows his brows as he takes a step back.

"W-what?" he blinks a bit faster and I let out a deep sigh.

"You heard me... I kissed her back. I've been wanting her for so god damn long and I'm glad the moment finally arrived..." I lower my voice and glare at him through a victorious smirk.
Fear is written all over his face. His eyes start to water as he takes a step back... and another. Soon, he runs off in tears.

I gulp and look down in shame.

What the fuck did I just do...

"Gray..." Paige whispers as she lays a hand on
my shoulder but I flinch away from her touch.

I sigh and walk away, leaving her on the edge of crying.

-----

Hailee's POV

"So since Grayson and I broke up, we agreed that I would no longer live with him... so I kinda need a place to stay for now." I explain to Candice and Becca and they nod in agreement.

"You can stay over at my place!" Paige smiles as she rests her shoulder on the doorframe. I smile at her and I realize that my two friends don't return the smile.

"Yeah and now what, you're gonna drug her to death? Look at her. This is all your fault-" Becca clenches her teeth but Candice grabs her wrist, restraining her from speaking another word. Becca rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Although that was pretty rough, I have to agree. It would be too much trouble if you stay over at Paige's." Candice also crosses her arms and looks at me with a smirk.