F O R T Y - F I V E

100 votes? thanks guys ♡︎

Six months later

I never got over it. It's like she never left. I couldn't bring myself to think that my only one best friend now lives in another continent.

I swirl around the smoke in my lungs before rolling my head back and heaving a deep sigh to exhale the smoke. I fiddle the blunt in my fingers.

I never talked to either Becca or Candice since the night I got beat up by Josh. I honestly think it's better that way.

Ethan started dating an amazingly nice girl. Reminds me of Paige. Dark hair, dark eyes, except she's Asiatic. Her name is Kayla. A year older than him.

I wouldn't call her my bestfriend, but she's nice to have around.

I glance outside my window when a gust of wind howls through the shutters.

Grayson walks in the room in anything but only a towel wrapped around his lower waist, revealing his toned abdomen and his defined v-line.

He walks up to the nightstand next to me to pick up the remote. He quickly glances at the TV and presses the power button. He crosses his arms and purses his lips as he focuses on what the newsman has to say.

I softly smile before looking back at the rolled up weed resting between my index and my thumbs. I stretch my arm and bring my hand up to Grayson, my gaze still lost outside the window. He takes it from my hands and places it between his teeth. He seals his lips around the tip and takes a quick hit before handing it back to me. He blurs the smoke away and turns his head back to the TV.

-----

Author's note : For a better reading experience, I recommend you to listen to the song "Bones" by WENS 🖤

-----

I didn't realize the TV went off until Grayson jumped on the bed beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leans down and lays his head on the plane of my belly. I close my eyes and crack a smile, running a hand through his wet hair.

"You're going to wet the bedsheets, doofus." I whisper and he shrugs. I frame his face in my palms and run my fingers on his under-eyes.
I lean down and tip my forehead to his before our lips collide. He slowly parts his lips to insert his tongue in my mouth while his hand find its way up to my jawline. I smile against the kiss.

"Have you ever questioned yourself about what's going to happen in the future?" he murmurs against my lips and I draw random figures on his cheek with my finger.