T W E N T Y - O N E

I slowly bring my hand on his chest and back him off, making his lips pull away from mines. I stare sensually at his lips as he pulls back, craving every single second of this so wrong moment.

He takes a second or two to realize what he has done and his face suddenly turns serious.

"I-I'm so sorry, Hai..." he mumbles and furrows his brows. I slide a finger down his arm and interlock my fingers with his, staring deeply in his hazel eyes.

"It's okay, E. You didn't know what you were doing..." I whisper and he shakes his head. He lets go of my hand and rubs his eyes in despair.

"No, Hai. I was fully conscious of my acts... I've been craving you for the longest time." he looks down at my lips while bitting his, fisting the fabric of my bedsheets. I slightly tilt my head to the side and furrow my brows.

"Since when?"

"The kiss."

Oh shit...

Does he mean the time I kissed him on the football field in front of Grayson?

He slowly leans in and presses his forehead on mine, putting his weight on his arms to make them look bigger.

I gulp as he slightly parts his lips open.

"You've always been the one Hailee...
Since the day I met you in the principal's office, where I faked to act like a jerk." he comes a bit closer.

"I don't think it was acting, Mr. Dramatic..." I chuckle through a light smirk. He giggles and stares deeply in my eyes.

"I was, Hailee. I wanted to look all tough, but when my eyes met yours, I melted." he confesses and looks down.

I slide my hand along his muscled arm and lean in, laying my hand over his.

He brings his lips to my neck and leaves a dark hickey.

The door swings open, revealing a sweaty Grayson.

My eyes widen and my pupils narrow.

He tightens his grip on the door handle when he sees Ethan with me. His lips slightly parts open and he furrows his brows in wonder.

"Ethan... w-what are you doing here?" he asks in a slight angry tone, taking a step closer to us.
Ethan quickly stands up and dusts himself off, looking innocently around.

"I... Uhhh... Just came to see how she was doing." he clears his throat and looks back at me.

I carefully stand up and walk up to Ethan, my gaze not leaving Grayson's.

He glares at the both of us. Guiltiness starts to take over me. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Why were you two so god damn close?" Grayson raises an eyebrow as he places my tank top strap back on my shoulder.