F I V E

Friday afternoon

I hate detention.

I stare blankly at the clock as the time slowly goes by.

The worst part is; I'm alone with Maddison.

Like what the fuck? They couldn't put us in separated classroom at least? No. They had to fucking give us detention together.

She's been glaring at me the whole time.

I take my phone out and scroll through my Instagram feed.

"No cellphones, Miss Smith." the teacher snaps.

I roll my eyes and put it back in my pocket. I cross my arms and stare outside.

Grayson is playing football shirtless with Ethan and some other dudes.

I check him out for a few minutes.

Damn he's built.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, slut." I hear Maddison whisper under her breath.

I turn around and glare at her, tilting my head.

"Did the petty bitch mumble something? Maybe you should grow a pair of balls and say it to my face!" I snap.

Her eyes goes wide and she smashes her desk as she stands up to walk up to me.

The teacher interferes as soon as she starts walking.

"Enough, you two! Hailee, you're dismissed. Please leave the classroom." he says as he spreads his arms out between Maddison and I.

I quickly grab my things and head out.

I step out of the building and I'm greeted by the odour of sweat and deodorant.

Grayson and his crew walks up to me.

"What's up Smith?" he raises his hand for a high five.

I awkwardly give him a high five and as soon as he claps my hand, he brings his hand down to my ass and squeezes it while walking away.

I turn around and smack his hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I almost yell.

"That's some fine piece of ass you got yourself there, Gray! I'm jealous." Ethan smirks as he bro-fists Aaron and Jack.

I glare at Ethan.

"Dang she even got the attitude with it! Marry her already." he laughs as he walks away with the rest of the crew, leaving me alone with Grayson.

He has the biggest grin on his face.

I just want to slap him.

"You can slap me, I shouldn't have done that." he softly blinks and holds his hands in his back, lowering his head.

"I'm not going to slap you..." I lie.

He lifts his head up and a smile appears on his face.

My palm connects with his face in a matter of milliseconds, leaving a red mark.

"Ouch! You said you wouldn't do it!" he cups his burning cheek.

"Don't lay a finger on me again." my face goes from neutral to angry.

I turn my back and step in my car.

I turn it on and hear a door slamming shut beside me.

What the f-... h did he just get in my car?

"Please explain to me why you hopped in my car?" I sarcastically ask.