T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"You... have got to be kidding..." my jaw drops as all my friends are screaming and crying from laughter.

He shakes his head and a light smile cracks up on his lips. His eyes meet mine and he chuckles, almost embarrassed.

"Dude, no! I'm gonna take a shot." I laugh as I grab the shooter of vodka in front of me. Candice stops me and bring her lips next to my ear.

"Take the shot and do it afterwards." she whispers through a smile. I bring my hand to my mouth to muffle my giggles.

Without hesitation, I chug the shooter and stand up as fast as I can. I run up to Grayson and kneel down in front of him, still holding the burning liquid in my mouth.

I don't know how I'm doing to not throw up right now...

I start to unbuckle his belt but he stops me and pushes my hands away.

"No, no, no! Nevermind, nevermind... NEVERMIND HAILEE! I TAKE THE L!" he starts to scream and laugh as I continue to unbuckle his belt.

He runs off to the kitchen and we all burst out laughing. I swallow the vodka and I can feel it burning down my throat.

I cough.

"Damn, you're a savage Smith!" Aaron laughs while loosing his balance. I laugh at his comment and move my eyes to Jack who's sitting next to him.

He's sitting still, jaw slightly open, smile cracked up on his lips, eyes red like blood.

He's high as hell.

"Everything okay, Dail?" I laugh and tap my knee. We all point fingers at him and laugh.

He laughs a few moments later, which causes us to laugh even more.

"Got some more of that stuff?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. We all turn around and our jaw drops.

What the fuck is Paige doing here?

"What do you want, Paige?" Becca glares at her and so do I.

"I'm not here to cause any trouble. Ethan invited me..." she smiles when she spots her boyfriend. He stands up and walks up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist as soon as he's close enough to do so. He pulls her closer and kisses her tenderly for a few seconds.

Can I throw up, please?

They both pull back and stare at us. Paige is giving me the pity eyes.

I roll my eyes and give up.

"Fine, come in. Doesn't mean I'm going to be all friendly though." I turn my back to her and bite the inside of my cheek.

She follows Ethan and they both sit back in the circle.

Grayson comes out of the kitchen, beer in hand, and walks up to me. He sits down and it's only then that he realizes the presence of our new guest.

"What the fu-"

"It's fine Gray. She's not here to cause any trouble... right, Paige?" I glare at her through a thin smile. She gulps while nodding her head.

"Alright, let's continue!" I clap my hands and smile to all the people. They all nod, except Paige.

"I didn't get an answer though..." she smirks to Dail who is completely lost in another world. He still manages to pull out a joint from his pocket and hands it to her. She smiles and places it between her perfectly shaped teeth.

She lights it up and inhales strongly.

No shame, girl. No shame.

She exhales the smoke and closes her eyes.