T H I R T E E N

I wake up in a big familiar bed. I rub my eyes and look at my right.

There he is. Sleeping next to me.

I chuckle and curl up against his chest, stiring him out of sleep. He tiredly open his eyes and smiles as soon as he sees me next to him.

He didn't want me to drive home after the emotional night we had yesterday.

"Morning." he whispers from a croaky voice as he wraps his big arms around me.

"Hey..." seems to be all I manage to say.

"What time is it?" he lets go of me and stretches his arms above his head while squeezing his eyes shut.

"Uhhh... 7:38 AM. We're not late for school." I smirk while looking at my phone.

"Yet. We're not late yet." he smiles and gets out of the bed.

"You do know that we're going to be in mad trouble if we're late, right? Especially since we ditched class yesterday..." I chuckle and rub my eyes.

He walks to his wardrobe and pulls out a loose t-shirt. He throws it at me. I pull it over my head and slide it down my naked chest.

He puts on a black hoodie and grey sweats.

"I'm well aware. But since when do I give a shit?" he turns to me and laughs.

"Ne-ver." I smile as I get out of his king sized bed.

"Exactly. Now, what do you want to eat?" he walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist, making me chuckle.

"Your dick." I sarcastically spill before breaking away from his embrace and walk to the door.

"Seriously though... take-out? Last one down the stairs is a rotten egg!" I run downstairs before he can catch me.

"What the hell, Hai?" he laughs as he steps down the last stair. I giggle and walk in the kitchen. I rest my elbows on the counter and pull my phone out. He walks up behind me and smacks my ass. I jump lightly and punch his arm when he leans on the counter next to me.

"What resto?" he also pulls out his phone.

"I dunno... Dunkin?" I shurg and look at the clock.

7:50 AM.

School starts at 8:30.

"We gotta be quick if we don't want to be late." he says as he grabs his car keys and walks out the front door.

"Gray!" I shout and he immediately backs up. He raises his brows at me.

I point at my outfit.

"I gotta change, dumbass."

He chuckles and walks back in the the house.

-----

"Hold on, you did what?" Candice whisper-shouts.

"Shht! Keep it down, the teacher's going to hear us!" I whisper back at her.

"You and Grayson ditched class? You didn't even go to the principal's? Damn you're a fucking rebel, Hai." she smiles and looks down at her book.

"Bruh that's not even the worst part... we went to the cliff and-"

"Wait. The cliff?" her jaw drops.

"Yeah... and..." I abruptly stop.

I never told her about my mom either... I kinda feel bad since she's my best friend.