S E V E N

I slightly open my eyes and the sun blinds my sight.

I cover my face with the white bedsheets.

Hold up... My bedsheets aren't white...

I sit up in the king sized bed and take a look at my surroundings.

What the fuck? This ain't my room...

I glance over at the nightstand. There's two white pills and a glass of water.

Two pieces of paper are laying next to the pills and drink. 'Eat me.' and 'Drink me.'

I take the medics in my hand and swallow them at the same time as I'm chugging the water.

I place the empty glass on the nightstand and stand up. I fall back on the bed and bring a hand to my forehead. My head is pounding. I can feel my pulse through my temples.

The bedroom doors opens and a shirtless Grayson walk in. He opens a cupboard and stores clean laundry in it.

I furrow my brows and tilt my head.

"No 'good morning', Bailey?" I ask as I grab the edge of the bed with my hands.

"How are you feeling?" he turns around and walks over to me.

"Like shit..." I look down at my bare feet.

"The perks of getting drunk, princess." he says as he's about to leave the room.

"Did you change me?" I look up to him and bite my cheek.

His back is so fucking built. Such a turn on.

He grabs the door and slowly turns around. He leans against the door frame.

"I had to. I wasn't going to let you sleep in my bed with your clothes full of vomit."

Wait, that's his bed? Holy shit...

"Don't worry, I didn't stare at your naked body for a long time. Just a few seconds." he smirks.

I stand up and stomp the ground as I walk over to him.

"Little asshole!" I raise my hand to slap him but he catches my wrist.
I raise my other hand but he also grabs it. He backs me up to the edge of the bed and makes me lay down. He crawls on top of me and sits on my crotch. He leans down to hold both of my wrists on each side of my head.

"Repeat that." his smirk fades away.

I look away and bite my lip.

Fuck, he's so intimidating.

"Don't avoid eye contact, princess." he says as he squeezes my cheeks and turns my head to him, bringing my gaze back to his.

"Watch your mouth." he snaps as he lets go of me and stands up. I sit up in the bed and cross my arms.

"Are you always like this?" I glare at him.

"Always like what?" he furrows his brows.

"A dominant motherfucker?" I snap and smirk as I see that he doesn't like what came out of my mouth.

"I like being the dominant one in bed, if that's what your question was about." he replies as he walks to the door again.

My jaw drops. Can he get any sexier? Fuck...

"Grayson?" I ask and he turns back once more.

"What happened last night?" I ask as I look down and play with my fingers.

"You really want to know?"

I nod.

"We had sex." he smirks. "And you weren't half bad." he chuckles as he leans on the door frame again.