F O R T Y

100 votes? thanks guys ♡︎

Hailee's POV

I quickly push Grayson off of me and cover my mouth with my hand as my stare trails away to meet Ethan's. His jaw is on the ground. He runs out of the house, bumping into a few people on his way out.

I glare back at Grayson for a split second before running off after him. I hear a loud smack behind me.

Candice probably slapped him.

"Ethan!! Wait!" I yell as I run out the door and quickly look left and right. He hops on his motorcycle and turns it on. I run as fast as I can and lay my hand on top of his, restraining him from going anywhere.

"Ethan stop!" I keep yelling at him. He glares at me and puts his helmet on.

"Just listen to me! I pushed him off! I didn't kiss him back! Doesn't that prove anything to you?!" a tears crosses my waterline and rolls down my cheek. He glares blankly in front of him and clenches his jaw. He pushes my hand off of his and backs up from the driveway.

"Ethan!" I cry loudly but he doesn't listen. He takes off at full speed, not looking back once. His tires make a cringe sound because of the friction on the asphalt.

I run a hand through my hair and sob uncontrollably.

"Hailee..." I hear Grayson's voice behind me.

"No!" I turn around in a heart beat and scream through my sobs.

He stands there with his mouth partially opened. He takes a step closer.

"No! Back up!" I scream and bring a fist to my mouth before bawling and drooling on it.

He walks up to me and pulls me in an embrace. I punch his chest and fist his chest while snuggling my face in it to muffle my cries.

"I know... I'm sorry..." his voice cracks.

I flinch away from him and roughly wipe my tears away. I stare at the road and the waterworks come back again. I let out a few sobs.

I turn around and bump in Grayson's shoulder before walking up to my car. I hop in it and take off before he can stop me.

I shift in fifth and glare at the road. I clench my teeth.

After a few minutes of road raging, I finally pull up at the bar.

Toni's

I get out of my car and run to the door. I push it open and stumble in the bar. I take a look around.

He's not here...