T W O

I walk out of class, since it was already lunch period.

I spot Candice at my locker and... Dolan boy?

I hesitantly walk towards them.

Oh fuck...

He stores his books in the locker number 60 and snaps his head up when his friends walks up to him.

His locker is right next to mine...

"Hailee!" Candice shouts loudly as she jogs towards me, bringing all the attention towards us. She catches me in an embrace and holds me tight for a few seconds.

I awkwardly wrap my arms around her and hug her back.

Damn she's friendly.

Dolan boy turns around and looks at me, a smirk appearing on his mouth. I wink at him as I fake to grab Candice's butt. He chuckles and quickly turns back to his friends.

"How was Health class, girl?" Candice asks as she takes my hand and we walk back to our lockers.

"Boring." I reply as my focus is brought to Dolan boy again.

"Pff what's new?" she replies as she finishes to place her books in her locker.

His back is facing me as he's talking with his friends.

From what I can hear, one is named Jack and the other one is named Aaron.

I lean to the left and rest my shoulder on my locker, facing Candice, yet I still pay close attention to what they say.

"Dude what happened with Ethan?" Jack asks.

"Yeah I heard he was in a fight or something... I don't know who he was beating up though." Aaron goes on.

Dolan boy sighs and I can feel myself tense up.

He doesn't even have to speak to give me that kind of effect.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Jake and him got into a fight again. They're always at each other's throat..." Dolan boy answers as he leans against the lockers just like I do.

"Man you gotta teach a lesson to your brother. It's the first day of school and he's already suspended for a week." Aaron chuckles.

So they're brothers... Interesting...

"A whole fucking week?" Dolan boy raises his voice.

I hear a loud smash right behind me and I jerk away from the lockers.

I quickly turn around to see a hollow on the locker #60.

Did he just punch it?...

What is he made of? Steel?!

"Grayson you should've seen it coming, seriously. Ethan is always out of control." Jack continues as he taps steel man's chest before walking away with Aaron.

So his name is Grayson, huh?

He runs a hand through his hair and rests it on the back of his neck. His knuckles are all bruised up. A few scars mark his massive hand.

I gently tap his shoulder and he turns around to face me.

I could see the anger in his stare and I would be lying if I said that he didn't scare me one bit.

"Are you... alright?" I softly ask as I play with my fingers.

His stare softens and he turns around to put the lock on his locker's door but leaves it unlatched.