S I X

We pull up in the Dolan's driveway and park the car.

We stumble out and grab the booze.

Candice hands me a bottle... and another... and another one...

The more, the merrier.

We start to walk towards the giant house and we can hear the music blasting loud from outside.

We ring the doorbell and arrange our hair and boobs, prepping ourselves a little bit.

"Ladies remember that no matter what happens tonight, we stay away from the Dolan's. Got it?" Candice gives me a look.

The door swings open, revealing an already drunk Ethan.

"What's up hoes, come on in!" he yells to cover the loud music.

We get in and we're greeted by the smell of alcohol, weed and sweat.

Bodies are dancing glued to each other everywhere in the house. In the living room, the kitchen, the staircase....

The bathroom is reserved for the making out sessions and the bedrooms are for the other things...

We walk in, trying to create a path through the sweaty bodies dancing and the drunk people laying on the ground. We put the alcohol on the kitchen counter and serve ourselves a drink right away. Might as well get drunk while we're at it.

I take a shot of vodka... and another one... and many more again.

Soon enough I feel light headed and a bit dizzy.

Candice, Becca and I stumble to the living room, the main dance floor.

Despacito comes on.

We all scream as we get closer and squeeze ourselves together to dance.

A few guys stare at us.

Becca grinds on Candice and Candice grinds on me. We all slowly move our hips to the rhythm of the song.

Des... pa... cito,

Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito.

I lean forward and shake my booty against Candice as she grabs it and grinds lower.

We literally just got here and we're already wasted.

Deja que te diga cosas al oído.

I dance, drink and dance some more.

As the song ends, I feel a strong pair of hands gripping my hips and following my dance moves.

I look over my shoulder.

It's Ethan.

I mean, technically, since Maddison doesn't have anything to do with Grayson anymore, both of the Dolans are free, right?

I lift my arm up and run my fingers through his messy hair as he leaves hickeys on my neck, gripping my hips harder. I softly close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

I knew my off-the-shoulder top would bring the attention to my neck and collarbone.

I fucking knew it.

The music covers my soft moans.

He wraps his hands around my waist and sucks harder on my neck.

I can't help but smirk.

His grip loosens and I turn around to look at him.

Grayson grabbed him by the arm and was dragging him to the kitchen.