EPILOGUE

A/N : Because I won't make a sequel, I decided to publish an epilogue for this story :) Enjoy!

I walk down the few stairs that leads to the lake, a hand supporting the growing child inside of me, a light and peaceful smile decorating my face.

I finally look up and my stare softens when I see Grayson fishing with Jimmy. My smile grows wider and I walk faster to reach them.

I slowly slide my hand on Grayson's shoulder, which makes him jump and whip his head around. A wide smile crawls onto his lips and his expression lits up when he sees me.

"Hi baby." he says softly before I lean in and gently press my lips against his.

"Ew, mommy, daddy! Not in front of me!" our six-year-old whines and we both giggle against each other's lips. I bend over and sit down next to Gray. I slide my hand in his to interlock our fingers and take a look at our wedding rings.

"Do you still like it?" he murmurs in my hair and looks at the calm scenery in front of us. I nod gently and close my eyes, pressing my head against his shoulder and taking a deep breath.

The police never found us. We were able to run away and buy a house in Long Valley; our hometown. It didn't take long before Gray finally proposed to me. We had a small intimate wedding, but I couldn't have possibly wished for something better.

He was all I ever wanted. We didn't need a fancy wedding to prove our love. We didn't even need rings. But it was just a little something to remind us everyday.

We had our first child six years ago, back when we were both 28 years old. We named him James Matthew Dolan, but we call him Jimmy for short.

A real explorer, just like his father. We bought him a camera not so long ago and he can't stop recording himself doing stupid stuff. He says that he wants to become an actor when he'll be older. I can only hope that all of his dreams are going to become reality. This kid deserves the world.

I just got pregnant for the second time eight months ago. This time, it's a little girl. Grayson wanted to name her Zoe and, of course, I agreed.

I gave him all he ever wanted and he did the same for me. We couldn't be a better match, we were already perfect.

Sometimes we fought. Hard. And it was difficult to get back on track, but we promised to never leave each other ever again. We couldn't do this to our kids.

It makes me quite sad that they don't have any aunts, uncles or even grandparents... Paige could've been the aunt and Ethan; the uncle... but I guess they'll be their guardian angels instead.

My father is still alive, but there was no way I would let him anywhere near my family. He never quit doing drugs, sadly, and it disgusted me. Grayson told me about a long lost sister of his. Cameron. He never met her. She was given away for adoption when she was born.

But I couldn't trust a stranger to be around my kids. That's why Grayson now works as an Engineer and I am the housewife. It doesn't bother me one bit, I love to take care of Jimmy.

"Mommy I got a fish!" Jimmy shouts as he bends near the water to catch his prize.

"Woah, careful buddy." Grayson quickly rushes himself over our son and holds him just in case he had to fall face first in the water.

I chuckle softly and gaze at the two men of my life. I heave a sigh of satisfaction and smile at them as they both show me the small fish Jimmy just caught.

I wish I could say I had a happy life, but it's the total opposite. My life was difficult, almost miserable; new challenges that I needed to cope with every single day. Drama, twisted friendships and fucked up love stories were my daily.

But now? I'm happier than ever. Finally married to the love of my life and even mother of his children. We moved in a house near my old childhood house. Sometimes I drive by and wave at it, expecting to see my old self wave back in one of the windows.

I finally open my eyes and stare at the peaceful water. Grayson shifts his body towards me and backs away from our embrace, a small smile curling on the corner of his lips.

I turn my head to him and return the smile, my hand instinctively running up to his growing stubble to cup his hollowed cheek. My fingers trail down slowly to his jawline, as sharp as ever.

That's one thing that I loved about him; his features never changed. He was still looking young, fierce and sexy just like day one when I saw him in my math class.

"You are so beautiful." he finally says, his eyebrows falling a bit closer to his eyes, his crow's feet indenting as his eyes squinted because of his wide smile.

I stare straight into his dark hazel eyes while my hand runs down under his chin. My thumb trails over his mole, almost invisible under all his stubble. I lean in once more and gently press my lips against his.

I squeeze my eyes shut harder and deepen the kiss with more passion than ever, almost forgetting about the child watching us in the background.

We finally pull away and smile toothlessly, content with the little affection we just gave each other.

"I love you so much." he whispers and strokes my cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I love you so much more." I close my eyes and kiss his bottom lip softly before gaining back my initial position; head rested against his strong shoulder.

"I love you mommy and daddy." Jimmy crawls over us and sits on our lap, making the both of us giggle and shower him with kisses.

The real end.