T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"He did whaaat?" Candice covers her mouth with her hand and I nod while pressing my lips together.

"Never knew Ethan was the cheating kind..." Becca raises an eyebrow at us and Candice gives her a look.

"Oh please. Ethan hooked up will all the girls in this school, including Maddison. Even while she was dating Grayson..." Candice rolls her eyes.

"Hmm. True." Becca takes a sip of her iced tea. I look away and gasp when I see Ethan at the other side of the cafeteria, staring intensely at me.

Checking me out from top to bottom.

I press my legs together and tug down my skirt under the table. My cheeks start to blush. I blink faster and being my focus back to my friends.

"Was it the first time he made a move on you?" Candice elbows me and smiles. I press my lips together once more and glance back at Ethan who is still staring at me.

"No..." I silently mumble without taking my gaze off of him.

"What are you guys talking about?" Paige puts her trey of food next to mine and sits down.

My eyes widen and I turn around to face her. My red cheeks disappear in a matter of seconds. I shake the dirty thoughts of Ethan and I away.

"Oh nothing important. How are you?" I smile and she starts to talk about her day.

I lost track of the conversation when I turned one last time to look at him.

He's still eyeing me.

He stands up quickly, almost frustrated, and walks out of the cafeteria, throwing his backpack on his shoulder.

My mouth slightly parts open.

I stand up, not leaving my eyes from him, and run off.

I leave my food and the girls behind.

He's all that matters for now.

I turn the corner of the cafeteria and I see the last door to the right closing.

I run to the door and open it.

The classroom is dark as hell...

I turn the lights on and close the door behind me.

"Ethan?"

Silence.

I start to walk in the classroom, zig zagging between the desks. I take a look around.

A science lab? Why do teenagers always end up having sex in a science lab...

The lights suddenly turn off and I jump in fear. I quickly turn around and see him, leaning against the wall.

He starts to slowly walk towards me. I back up to the desk behind me and press both of my hands on it. I jump and sit on the edge of the desk.

He walks up to me and slides both hands on my thighs without hesitation.

He runs them higher, under my skirt, to grab the side of my panties. He carefully places his lips on my neck and I swing my head back in pleasure.

 He carefully places his  lips on my neck and I swing my head back in pleasure