N I N E

The school's doors open and Candice and I turn our heads to stare at the people coming in.

Becca and Aaron walk in the school hand in hand, smiling to a few of their friends who were letting out some "oooouuh" 's.

Becca has been distant lately. She doesn't come to talk to Candice and I like she used to. She's been like this ever since Aaron and her started dating. They're the school's new subject.
I can't say I didn't see this coming though. They made out the entire night at the twins' party.

The doors swing open again and this time, it's Grayson who walks in. A girl is holding his hand behind him, but I can't see who she is because of the bright sun coming from outside. They step in the school and the big doors close behind them, finally revealing the person holding Grayson's hand.

What the fuck...

Maddison?

Well that one I sure as hell didn't see it coming...

Grayson wraps his arms around her waist and leans in to kiss her tenderly, making sure the entire school is looking at them.

Making sure I am looking at them...

He removes his tongue from her mouth and squeezes her butt before kissing her forehead. She giggles like a fucking school-girl as they leave separated ways.

Grayson walks past me to get to his first class and when he looks at me, a smirk forms on the corner of his mouth. I look down and bite my lip. I hear him chuckle.

Is he trying to make me jealous? Cause hell...
It's working good as fuck.

-----

I lean back in my chair and casually chew my gum as I'm trying to focus on what the teacher says, but I can't seem to focus.

I wanted to slap that smirk off his god damn face sooo bad.

I hear a desk crack behind me and feel a face coming closer.

"How did that feel, tough girl? Seeing Grayson's tongue wrapped around mine as he was grabbing my ass?" Maddison whispers in my ear.

I clench my fists and break my pen in my hand, making all the ink staining my skin.

Maddison bursts out laughing and slams her hand on her desk a few times throughout her outburst.

"That bad, huh?" she laughs loudly and the whole class stares at me.

I stand up and run out the door.

I stumble in the ladies room and lock myself in a cabin. I sit on the bowl and curl my knees up to hug them. I rest my lips on my knees and start to bawl.

I cry, I cry and I cry. I hit the door, I bite my arm and I cry some more.

Why is life so unfair?

They had to rub it in my face, didn't they?

About 1 hour later, I get out of the cabin.

Thank god I chose the ladies room that no one ever uses.

I walk over to the sink and bend over it, resting my hands on the counter. I stare at my ugly reflection in the broken mirror. I wipe my black tears and wash my hands, trying my best to take the ink off.