F O R T Y - F O U R

100 votes? thanks guys ♡︎

-----

Author's note : For better reading experience, put on the song "Turning Pages" by Sleeping at last 🖤

-----

I slide my hand down his toned chest and smile against his lips before kissing him back once more.

"I can't get enough of you..." I pull away and look deep into his eyes. He caresses my cheek with his rough thumb and I snuggle my face in his hand. He chuckles and sits up while holding my thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. His lips brush lightly against my cheek and still that light touch sends shivers through my whole body.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." he whispers. When I still say nothing, he brushes his mouth against the hollow of my temple.

"Or now." He traces the line of my cheekbone.

"Or now." His lips are now against mines.

"Or-"

But I reach down and pulled him up to me and the rest of his words are lost against my mouth. He kisses me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted... not now, at least. Not after all this time. I knot my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groans softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled my body, gathering me against him and we rolled over in the bed, tangled together, still kissing.

I part my lips open and he inserts his tongue in my mouth. I slightly open my eyes and look down at his tongue. I scoff and he opens his eyes. He looks up at me and we stay still for a second before we both burst out laughing.

"What are you doing, you goofy waffle..." he laughs which makes me laugh even more. I smack his shoulder in a playfully way. I take my phone on the nightstand and check the time.

2:12 AM.

"Do you wanna go to McDonald's?" I give him a pity smile and he rolls his eyes and chuckles. I crawl to him and curl myself against his chest.

"Come on, baby, pleaseee..." I beg in a childish voice and he gingerly caresses my hair. He sighs.

"Fine. Put shoes on." he whispers and I jump out of his bed. I run downstairs while tying up my hair into a bun. I slide my feet in my Nike slippers and wait for Grayson to come downstairs. He begins to walk down the stairs and I rest my shoulder on the doorframe as I watch him lifting his arms up to put his shirt on. My eyes trails down to his abs. A light smirk forms on my lips.

He walks down the last step and takes my hand as we both walk out the door. I run in front of him and pull on his arms so he runs with me.

"Fuck the car, let's walk!" I shout in excitement.

"Fine, if you call that walking!" he rolls his eyes and smile. I slow my run to a walk and turn around to walk backwards. He gives me a warm smile.

"I love to see you with a bun in one of my hoodies. You look so damn cute." he walks up to me and smashes his lips against mine without hesitation. He keeps walking with his legs outside of mines and I keep backing up, still not breaking the kiss. He pulls away and smiles toothlessly. I lean closer and rub the tip of my nose against his. He chuckles and kisses my cheek, making a loud noise.

-----

We push the McDonald's doors open and step in the restaurant. Of course, no one's here at that hour.

Well at least, that's what I thought.

I gambol to the cashiers and take a look at the menu over the drinking fountains. Grayson walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and bends over me to kiss my cheek.