T H I R T Y - N I N E

"Aww that's so romantic! And did you guys kiss?" Becca tilts her head and smiles at me. I remove my hand from under my chin and chuckle.

"Yeah we did..." I softly say and Candice and her both cheer on me. Paige, on the other hand, glares at me. She pulls her phone out and checks her social media, trying to get away from the boredom.

She's one single jealous bitch.

"And what's going on between you and Aaron?" Candice elbows Becca in the ribs and she blushes from ear to ear.

"We're doing great... it's been two months since we first started dating. Damn the time flies by..." she looks up with a toothless smile and I find myself staring at her. Dark brown hair, ebony eyes, full lips, square-ish jaw.

Damn Aaron is one lucky guy.

We hear a crew of guys cheering as they enter the cafeteria. We all turn our heads and a smile appears on all our faces except Paige.

Becca, Candice and I stand up and the guys walk up to us. Aaron grabs Becca by the hands and pulls her in a hug.

Grayson walks up to Candice and gives her a peck on the lips before sitting down next to her.

Jack goes and sits down next to Paige and they start a conversation.

I look back in front of me and I smile widely when I see Ethan coming my way. He copies Aaron and interlocks our fingers together to pull me closer to him. We gently press our lips together and the squad let out some "ouuuh's".

"Damn get a room, you two!" Becca yells as we pull back and softly chuckle. Ethan wraps an arm around me neck and kisses the top of my head before we join the gang and sit down at the table.

"Tomorrow night. 8:00 'o clock. Our place." Grayson crosses his arms and leans on the table with a smirk curled up on his lips.

"Ayyye!" we all cheer and burst out laughing.

Candice leans in and kisses Grayson's cheek and my smile quickly dies. He turns to her and gives her a sweet smile before leaning in and kissing her tenderly with his arms crossed still.

I bite my lip and look down.

Fuck this is hard to swallow.

I feel a hand grazing the skin on my thigh. I lightly jump and snap my head up, revealing my bright red cheeks to Ethan. He gives me a light smirk and moves his hand further up near my inner thigh. He tightens his grip.

I gasp.

"You okay, Hai? Your whole face is red..." Candice laughs and everyone stares at me.

Bitch nah, at this point I'm burgundy.

"All good." I mumble under my breath as Ethan slowly pulls my skirt up and tugs on the side of my panties. I close my eyes and lightly tilt my head back.

"You like that, babygirl?" he sensually whispers as he bites my earlobe. My mouth opens wide when he pulls down my panties and slides his hand on my core.

"Hailee?" fingers snap in front of my face and I lightly jump. I look at everyone who stares weirdly at me.

What the hell happened?

I quickly glance down at my thighs. Ethan's hand is still there, not moving an inch. I look up at him and he gives me a worried look.
I softly nod and bite my lip, replacing a strand of hair behind my ear.

Stupid imagination...

-----

"Alright girls gather up!" Paige claps her hand and Becca, Candice and I all walk up to her.
Becca picks at her nails, Candice crosses her arms and I transfer my weight on my left hip.