E I G H T

The doorbell rings as I'm playing on my cellphone. I jump out of my bed and run downstairs.

My dad is already at the door, staring at the person standing outside, as I walk down the last stair.

"... and you are?" I walk beside my dad as he asks Grayson who he is. My face lits up when I see him standing outside.

"He's my friend, dad. Come in!" I pull Grayson's arm and lead him up to my room.

Grayson's POV

I stand outside her house and rubs my hands together because they're getting a little moist.

I don't know why I'm nervous.

Maybe because I'm at her house for the first time... or because we were sexting each other 20 minutes ago.

The door swings open and I'm about to smirk to the person standing, until I realize it's Hailee's dad.

"Oh... uhh... Hi, Mr. Smith..." I bring my hand in front to me to shake his.

"And you are?" he replies as he shakes my hand.

Hailee comes from behind him and my face lits up when I see her. She grabs my arm and pulls me inside the house.

"He's just my friend, dad..." she says with an annoyed voice.

"Come in!" she pulls my arm even more and leads me up the stairs.

She walks in her room and I follow her. I shut the door behind me and lock it.
She sits on the edge of the bed and bites her lip when I walk towards her.

It's only now that I realize how good looking she is today. Her crop top reveals her flat stomach and her ripped jeans are form-fitting her long graceful legs. Her messy bun adds a dash of cuteness to her baby face. Her piercing blue eyes are eating my stare alive.

She's just truly beautiful.

We haven't said anything to each other since I arrived. We don't have to. We both know what's going to happen.

Hailee's POV

He locks the door behind him as we both walk in my room. I spin around and sit on my bed. He starts to walk slowly towards me with an obvious smirk.

God damn...

I bite my lip and back up a bit on my bed as he comes closer.

His tight t-shirt reveals his sculpted abs and his flawless messy hair just calls to be tugged in my fingers.

He stops when his legs are touching mine and he leans down to rest his massive hands on each side of my body, making me back up.

The more I back up, the more he crawls on top of me.

Soon enough I'm lying on all my length and Grayson is on top of me. His big calloused hands are grazing my hips and above, tugging on my shirt to remove it.

Is this really happening? Am I really going to loose my virginity to him?

I lift my arms up and he pulls my crop top over my head. He leans in and kisses me as he cups my cheek.
I moan through the kiss and tug at the bottom of his shirt, aiming him to remove it as well.

He pulls away and pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his muscled body.

Fuck. That V-line...

He leans back in and kisses me as he slides down my pants.

He slides his hand in my back and from two fingers, he unhooks my bra and takes it off. He pulls back to stare at my body. He bites his lips and mouths the word "Fuck".