T W E N T Y - F I V E

Author's note : I changed the ending in the last chapter so I recommend you to check it out or else you probably won't understand what's going on 😂

-----

"Do you think she'll forgive me?" I look down and play with my fingers as Grayson turns the car off.

"She's your bestfriend, Hailee. Of course she will..." he lays a hand over my thigh to comfort me.

"I don't even know if we're friends anymore at this point Grayson..." I sigh and look outside my window.

"Don't say that. You two love each other. It's just a bad pass..." he whispers and rub my thigh in up and down motions.

"I slapped her across the face, Grayson. It's more than a bad pass." I snap and cross my arms. He removes a strand of hair away from my neck and takes a look at my bruise.

"How are you feeling?" he asks and leans in a bit. I turn to him and fake a smile.

"I'm fine..."

"Hailee."

"...It hurts." I look down and keep playing with my fingers. He pecks the bruise on my neck and gently squeezes my thigh.

I close my eyes as he runs a finger over my lips.

He opens his mouth a bit more and presses his tongue on my skin, sucking lightly on my neck

I tenderly bite my bottom lip and squeeze his hand that was resting on my thigh.

It hurts when he does that, but holy hell it turns me on so bad...

A light moan comes out of his mouth and I giggle, running my hand on his jaw to cup his cheek.

"What was that, Gray? Getting a little too excited, maybe?" I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I look down there and notice his obvious boner.

I burst laughing and his cheeks flush in redness.

The car suddenly goes silent and all the bad thoughts crawl back in my mind.

"What are you going to do with your dad?" he looks down and furrows his brows. I gulp.

I really don't want to think about this right now...

"I dunno, Gray... I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. I think I'm going to move out." I look at him with sadness and worry. He presses his lips together and gently squeezes my hand.

I rub my eyes tiredly.

"Would you... uhh... Would you like to move in with Ethan and I?" I hear a hint of excitement in his voice.

My heart sinks once more.

I can't tell him that I want to move out of New Jersey, that'll break his heart for sure...