REQUESTS

Here I am, depicted above, shamelessly promoting my lemons. 

First off, if you like a longer fluff, check out my Lover's Day Midoriya x Reader story on my profile page. My most popular oneshot seems to consistently be my Hot Tub Katsuki Lemon. There's a little bit of everything here so I hope you'll find something you like. Assume it's cute fluff (☁️) unless it has Lemon(🍋) in the title. (They tend to be very graphic. I am an adult with experience. Don't say I didn't warn you. Especially about the Todoroki Art one. A surprising amount of people cringe at that one. I'm not sure why they do, but it's happened enough that I feel the need to warn new readers.) 

Requests are always open because even when I closed them, people didn't stop asking me for stuff. So go ahead and ask and I will add you to my list. But PLEASE try to post requests on this page, the quick update, or the Upcoming stories page. I lose track of them if you post them random places in the stories. 

 I'm up for: pairings, reader inserts, fluff/smut/action sequences, AUs/Crossovers (assuming I know about the other thing in question), and more (everything I haven't covered yet).

You should know my favorite category is fluff with perhaps some dorky awkward moments because that speaks true to my personality. But I will do my best to accommodate whatever you ask of me. 

One more thing. I don't feel super-comfortable with gay smut. It's not that I am against it on principle, I just have no idea how to describe it in writing. But if you want it, don't hesitate to ask. I will still give it a Plus Ultra attempt. But I'm making no promises as to the quality of it. lol

So let's have fun, all! Ask away. Don't be afraid to be greedy or descriptive. The more specific you are, the more likely I will be able to mold it to your liking.