☁️Katsuki x Reader: Soulmate AU

Katsuki x Reader Soul Mate AU for SarahHerron

Description: You and Katsuki begin to notice markings on your skin and start having oddly realistic dreams about one another. When you wake up and the memories begin to fade, how will you find each other?

Warning: Some strong language. Duh, because Katsuki is in it.

(AU: What you write on yourself appears on your soul mate.)

"The hell?" Katsuki mumbled, starfish sprawled across his messy bed. "What is this?" Random words were written sideways across his palm. He shook his head and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before getting ready for school. "DIE YOU PERMANENT MARKER FUCK!" He scrubbed his hand menacingly to no avail. The writing showed no signs of fading or washing off.

"You little shit! It's 7 AM! Don't start shouting in the bathroom!" His mom griped.

"Shut up, you old hag! Somebody drew on me while I was asleep and I can't get it off!"

"You probably deserve it!" She retorted. He bared his teeth at the mirror in annoyance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ack! What happened?" You squeaked, searching for the notes you had written on yourself earlier. "I know I didn't wash it off..." You huffed in frustration, returning to your meal when the news caught your ear.

"...unusual lunar activity...." You tuned in, eyebrows raised. "Reports of flooding and tidal waves are happening all across the globe. Cults seem to be taking advantage of this mystery and are attempting some sort of telepathic communication. Some bystanders have rumored experiencing supernatural-" *click*

"What a load of bull." You scoffed, turning off the television.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up, Katsuki!" Kirishima nudged him with a sharp elbow.

"I'll kill you." He grumbled in a daze.

"You're snoring, buddy."

"Mmf. Didn't sleep well." He propped up, face in his palm. "Keep having these dreams about some girl."

"Sexy." Kaminari chimed in.

"It's not like that, you pervy bastard!" He snapped.

"Hey, what gives?" Sero exclaimed, examining Bakugou's hand.

"What?"

"We drew on your hand while you were sleeping. It's like it disappeared."

-------------------------------------------------------------

You yawned and stretched, getting ready to turn in for the night.

"What's that?" Your mom asked, pointing to your hand.

"UUAAAHHH!" You shrieked, seeing a very prominent dick and balls scrawled across the top of your hand. "N-Nothing!" You ran to your bathroom and shut the door, staring at your hand in puzzlement. Your hair was still wet from the shower you had taken only a few moments ago. Steam still lingered on the mirror and warm moisture hung in the air. There was no time for anyone to have done that to your hand. You scrubbed the skin nearly raw, but the oh-so-dignified sketch remained unphased. You pursed your lips, retreating to your room for a dark marker. You covered the mark with a large black scribble before going to bed.

Darkness took you. You began floating, far away. Somewhere over the sunrise you ascended. You couldn't describe it but it felt as if a strong purpose was guiding you. It was something you needed to see, beyond all doubt. "AAAGH!" You fell, shooting through the sky like a falling star. A symmetrical glass building appeared. You braced yourself, waiting to crash through the many windows. But there was no impact. You hovered over an empty seat, taking in your surroundings. You seemed to be in some sort of classroom. You landed and took a walk around.