☁️Dominant!Amajiki x Reader: Off the Cuff

Description: Tamaki comes across a magical quirk artifact that amplifies his most suppressed personality traits. 

For PeachOSeed and maemaeschurros. Sorry that this isn't a lemon... yet... *villain mustache twirling intensifies*

I had a lot of fun with this one. (To enhance your reading experience, I highly suggest you imagine the psychic as a sassy black woman.) 

"Would ya stop sighing like that, Tamaki?" Hado was becoming impatient with his exasperation and frequent eye rolls since they entered this shop.

"I'm just breathing, Nejire. Is that a problem?" Amajiki had found that the best way to deal with her antics was with a detached sarcasm.

"I know what you're thinking, mister know-it-all." She poked a sharp finger in to his chest. "You think I'm crazy for coming here." He chewed his bottom lip thoughtfully.

"...I think misguided is closer to the word I was looking for."

"Hmph." She turned her nose up and crossed her arms. "Unlike you, I  think it's important to keep an open mind." He frowned at the insult. "You should talk to the psychic too." She suggested with a smile.

"It's uh... not really my cup of tea." He continued strolling through the tiny dusty store, dark wood bookshelves filled with various paraphernalia. Past incense, crystals, and essential oils he walked, subconsciously trying to heed Hado's advice and find something that piqued his interest. This endeavor became unfruitful rather quickly when he saw a very cliché monkey's paw perched on a shelf. His lips curled but held his tongue. Legends say that it brings good luck to the owner, but he couldn't fathom what could possibly be lucky about a poor mutilated animal.

"But why not?" She tapped her foot impatiently.

"I mean... just look at all of this." Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a perfect reason for his distaste. "They have... All Might tarot cards." He held them up with two fingers, as if the unsettling energy they emitted would rub off if he touched them too much. "Doesn't that seem... a bit... disrespectful?"

"There are all types of people who love All Might, Tamaki. Don't be a chicken."

"I just don't really... believe in all this stuff."

"Really, Tamaki?" She raised her eyebrows in amazement. "Mirio's interning for someone who can actually see the future, yet you don't believe in psychics..."

"It's just... I..." He gathered his thoughts. "If someone has that power... then... I just don't see why they wouldn't use it for the greater good, you know? Why hide such a gift in a place like this..."

"Not everybody shares our ambitions, Tamaki."

"Ambitions..." He repeated quietly. He honestly didn't see the desire to be a hero as ambitious. It was something that everyone should pursue if they can, to use their quirk to help people and make a better society for everyone.

"If you want to be a party-pooper and stay out here, suit yourself." She shrugged, deciding to change her game. "But I bet she'd be able to tell you something about F/N..."

"Tch..." He clicked his tongue and blushed at the floor. Before he could come up with a witty retort, a heavyset woman emerged from the back room to greet them. She was covered in purple fabric, a mix of silk and tulle, bedazzled (far too much in Tamaki's opinion) with sequins and star patterns. This was obviously the psychic.