🎃☁️Various x Reader: Weirder Stuff 4

FINAL CHAPTER of the Halloween Specials.

Wow guys! Over 200K reads! That's crazy! I totes don't deserve such an honor.

Chapter 4: The Pollywog 

"Eh?!" An unnerving pair of red eyes were hovered over you when you woke up. You jolted backwards before you realized they belonged to the nearly-harmless fugitive boy in the tent. "Tomura... It's weird to stare at someone while they're sleeping... Don't do that."

"No?" He tilted his head.

"No..." You let it go upon seeing his doe-eyed expression. "Where's Kaminari?"

"Gone." Shigaraki said, holding out his hand. Your eyes widened, and you shakily eyed his sleeping bag for any signs of ashes. He noted this and corrected himself. "No. I meant he left the tent this morning." You heaved a huge sigh in relief.

"Phew." A bead of sweat rolled down your head. "Alright. He probably just went to get breakfast. Stay here and I'll be right back."

"What's breaking fast?"

"What? Oh. No. Breakfast. It's like morning food."

"There's food you can only eat in the morning? Does something bad happen if you eat that food at night?"

"I don't have time to explain this right now. Stay here." Without thinking, you exited Kaminari's bright yellow tent, only to be immediately noticed by Midoriya. He was yawning and stretching a few feet away, abruptly stopping upon catching sight of you.

"F/N!" He covered his body bashfully, as if his pajamas were indecent for some reason. You turned your palms up in a clueless fashion.

"Hey, Izuku."

"Hey... What were you doing in Kaminari's tent?"

"Uh..."

"Oh gosh!" His face contorted with concern, running over to take a closer look at the cuts on your back. "Are you alright?! What happened?!" Thankfully, your injury had distracted the sweet boy from his former interrogation.

"Ah... Well... I fell, you see. And he helped bandage me up."

"That looks like my-"

"I borrowed your first aid kit because I didn't have one..." You confessed, biting your lip. "I know should have asked first but I really didn't want to wake you..." He frowned.

"I wish you had..." He touched your shoulder gently. "F/N... if you need help, please don't hesitate to ask me next time." His emerald eyes flickered with regret. You returned it with a smile.

"I'll be sure to walk into your tent with trumpets next time." He chuckled at that. "By the way, where is Kaminari?"

"He went into the woods a little while ago. He said something about hunting a monster." Your eyes widened in horror.

"And you didn't try and stop him?!" Your mouth fell open.

"Well no... I thought he was just making things up, like his Mad Max story."

You grimaced, knowing that Denki had lost all credibility from his tall tales. It just dawned upon you how dire this situation might become. Being the idiot that he is, Kaminari was seeking vengeance on this terrifying beast for hurting you. His electricity had been effective once, but seeing how quickly the creature grew and adapted, Denki might be in terrible danger. You gripped Midoriya's arms, voice full of grave severity.

"I have to tell you something..."

-----------------------

After a lengthy explanation, Midoriya blinked at you a few times, trying to process it all.