☁️*Neko!Amajiki/Reader/Kiri: Human Love

^Oh look, I'm trying digital art.

*Sequel to A Good Home. Destination Fluffery Part 5. 

Requested by MelanieTabora (not really the scenario you asked for, but the Ama/reader/kiri conflict is there)     

Description: Kiri comes over for a play date. Tamaki gets jealous.

I don't know if this is a fluff or a lime. I'm not sure where the line gets drawn. Also, I have just started reading your contest entries! Thank you to all who entered and I luff you!

"Mirio's in.... w-what?"

"In heat." Shinsou repeated over the phone. "It's gotten so bad I've had to lock him outside. He's been humping everything in the house."

"Oh goodness!"

"Yeah. Kiri's really worried about him. He's not old enough to understand what's happening though."

"Oh..." You eyed Tamaki warily as he chewed on his favorite butterfly plushie you bought for him. "Is it an ...age thing?" You gulped, realizing he and Tamaki were about the same age.

"Yeah. I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens."

"Well good luck, let me know how it goes." Shinsou hung up first and you knit your brows at your phone.

"Yew s'hed s'humthin 'bout Mirio?" Tamaki's ears perked up, too excited to spit out his toy before speaking.

"Oh uh..." You couldn't exactly break that kind of news to a friend of his. "Mirio isn't um... feeling quite himself recently. So he can't come over for a few... days." 'Days? Weeks? How long do these things last?'  You made a mental note to google that later.

"Is he okay?" Tamaki's eyes shimmered with concern.

"He's fine. I promise. But Kiri needs a playmate today if you are up for it."

"Mmf." He buried his face in a pillow, bottom still stuck up in the air. "He exhausts me..." You felt a bit of sympathy, since you knew Kiri was a bundle of endless energy, not tuckering out until long after everyone else was exhausted from playing.

"I see. Do you want me to cancel?" His tail twitched.

"...He can come." The sleek-haired boy mumbled into the pillow. It made you chuckle, that despite how strenuous playtime with Kiri was, Tamaki still really enjoyed his company.

--------------------

"In heat..." You mumbled to yourself as you made your bed. You wondered how other owners are able to endure such behavior. Your imagination ran wild, picturing what it would be like if Tamaki ever became that way. 'What on earth would I even do?!' It's not as if you could get him fixed. Advocacy groups across the country were fighting against the sterilization of Nekos based on their genetic similarity to that of a human's. Not to mention it would be sinful to take away his opportunity to have adorably long-eared offspring. So then, would you just have to put up with it? What if he tried that troublesome behavior... on you...

It's not as though you hadn't noticed the toned physique of your pet's mostly human body. You had no choice. One day you had made the fatal mistake of buying a new on-sale laundry detergent, discovering too late that it made Tamaki's clothes terribly itchy... and upon your return you found that he had ripped them all off. What a surprising sight that was to come home to!

Owning a Neko accompanied with it an indescribable relationship. It was like having a boyfriend you have to feed and care for. "Heh... Sounds a lot like marriage..." You snickered to yourself. On the other hand, he rarely argued or disobeyed. You were his master and your word was law, except in the case of his oddly fickle behavior where he would repeatedly ask you to rub his belly, then swat your hand away when you actually obliged him. This strange quirk of his never failed to baffle and amuse you.