🍋*Amajiki x Reader: Quirk Experimentation

*The Asterisk means that this story is a SEQUEL! (This is the first of FOUR sequels I plan to write during this event!)

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Tentacles, cunnilingus

Amajiki x Reader (LEMON)- Quirk Experimentation  [Sequel to "Ears"] 

Requested by –MINDREAM, TinniJensen, Blacklights0, ZenStar, and Shite_Writeer.

Description: Tamaki learns of new and exciting ways to use his quirk... (and then learns of their consequences...)

Kink count: 5/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Experimenting...

[SHOUTOUT to laurexlance who was kind enough to quench my Tamaki thirst until now by writing me a oneshot of him. Go check out her other ones.]

"Mmmmh..." Your back arched against the bed, feeling Tamaki's tongue swirl and lap between your legs. You stared up at the ceiling, vision blurred from pleasure, mystified as to how you reached this point. It had started out with a simple cuddle after taking care of his physical needs, then somehow escalated. He truly wanted to repay you in some way for the wonderful thing you did for him, but didn't know exactly how to go about doing so. After a lengthy hour of coercion and reassurance, you found yourself in this position, blushing and losing yourself to the sensation of your lover's hot mouth. "That's right..." You whispered in reminiscence.

"Hm?" He glanced up from his work, hoping that he hadn't missed a critical bit of feedback.

"That's right, Tamaki... that's just right..." You interspersed your moans with a mantra of praises, providing him with much-needed encouragement for something he was inexperienced at. The stimulation became overwhelming and your urge was building. "Unh... Deeper..." You pleaded without thinking, causing him to stop abruptly.

"I... can't..." He hung his head, immediately feeling inadequate for not being able to please you. His hair veiled his eyes as he began to regret this decision. "I shouldn't have agreed to... I... knew I wouldn't be any good at this..."

"Tamaki..." You caressed his cheek and hair gently. "Don't say that. You're amazing." You smiled, hoping your genuine feelings would get through to him.

"But... I can't do what you asked..." He was convinced that his best was not good enough, betting that any other boy of your choosing would have been better at slaking your needs.

"Don't think like that, sweetheart." You cooed, and he blushed at the term of endearment.

"But-"

"Everyone has to figure things out in the bedroom. Nobody's knows exactly what they're doing their first time." Your words didn't seem to hold any comfort.

"You knew what you were doing..." He mumbled, recalling how you made his physical barriers tumble with ease.

"...Just because you liked it, doesn't mean I'm a pro at it." You chuckled. "I mostly just went on the feedback you gave me."

"I... guess that makes sense..." He HAD been very vocal after all...

"See?" You grinned, pulling him close for an affectionate cuddle. "Everyone has to start somewhere. And honestly, I wouldn't want to learn with anybody but you..."

"Really?"

"Of course." The sentiment seemed to calm his anxious heart, instilling a new drive within. His dark eyes met yours, innocent, yet skeptical.

"What would you have me do?"

"Well..." An idea had crossed your mind, for the briefest of seconds, and you quickly tossed it away. However, it came creeping back, and it clouded any other potential solutions that may have tried to surface. "You... have a... quirk..." You cringed, catching his eye and awaiting the horrid judgment that was sure to befall you.