🎃🍋Kinktober: Shouto NSFW Alphabet

Request for VhennFic, CherrysukeSs, That_Otaku_Type, jennymusic1678, AyeLoveDragons, otakuthingss-, Alesfamily2468, criesinbisexual.

A=Aftercare - What they're like after sex.

Asks you oddly objective and/or clinical questions regarding his performance. When he doesn't have burning questions he just likes to snuggle.

B=Body Part- Favorite body part of yours.

Dimples. Whether it be on your neck, stomach, cheeks, etc, he just loves to kiss them and run his fingers over them.

C=Cum – Where he likes to do it.

Boy's got pull-out game, so it just depends on the position.

D=Dirty Secret

Shouto isn't really sure what is considered strange or inappropriate, so he ends up being a bit kinky as a result.

E=Experience – How experienced are they?

He never picked up on when he was being hit on, so next to none.

F=Favorite Position

You pinned down with your arms above your head. Sometimes he likes to bind you up with a tie or a scarf. He doesn't use anything that might cause you discomfort.

G=Goofy- Are they funny or serious in the sack?

Todoroki tries to be serious and he usually succeeds. But sometimes he fails...

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.

His abs are pretty sensitive. Also he loooooves having you weave your fingers through his hair or pull it.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are in the moment.

He's not afraid to speak his mind and is very open about his feelings. Though he always claims to never know the right things to say he continuously flusters you by being accidentally romantic.

J=Jack Off- Masturbation Headcanon

Prefers to do it in the shower. This is partly because he hates the feeling of being sticky, but he actually finds the hot slippery sensation particularly delectable, and he's able to pretend it's the real thing much easier.

K=Kinks

He likes to tie you up when you're alone but he also finds it thrilling to tease you in public.

L=Location - Where they like to have sex at, do they like risky locations, etc.

Anywhere comfortable in the house. He would consider a public dwelling place as long as it could be done behind locked doors and not in the sight of others.

M=Motivation- What gets them going?

Shouto is actually rather susceptible to smells. He gets turned on by the perfume/cologne you wear, especially when he knows you wear it to drive him insane.

Though he's on the dominant side when things get heated he really likes you to initiate. He feels like he's notoriously bad at reading nonverbal signals so if you make it clear you're in the mood he jumps straight into it.

N=NO - A few things that they will absolutely, under no circumstances, ever do.

He's pretty open-minded but he tends to shy away from anything that brings back painful memories. He doesn't like to be struck or degraded, nor will he behave in any way that reminds him of his father. Also he wants nothing to do with anything that burns like hot candle wax.

O=Oral – Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.

Obviously he thinks you're really good at it so he prefers receiving. But he loves to pleasure you too so you won't find him shying away from giving.

P=Pace -Fast and rough? Slow and sensual?

He always starts out very slow and seductive, but his passion kindles quickly and it always escalates to a faster pace later on.

Q=Quickie – Opinions on this vs proper sex.

Fine with both normal sex and quickies, but the latter can't outweigh the former in frequency.

R=Risk- Do they experiment or take risks?

Yes, but he always asks permission first. Sometimes too formally.

S=Stamina - How long they can go before they tap out.

His record is most of one entire night, but that also included hydration breaks and in-between snuggle time.

T=Toys - Do they use toys?

Mostly light bondage. He's also a fan of edgier lingerie, possibly leather and lace.

U=Unfair - How much they like to tease.

I mean damn... He really could go pro with it. It's one of his favorite pastimes. He always makes sure to give you what you ask for but you're certain he gets off on making you beg.

V=Volume - How loud they get when having sex, sounds they make.

Low to moderate volume. He's not very noisy, but he's known to let out long soft moans when he drops his guard. And he likes to whisper sweet nothings in your ear when he's on top.

W=Wild Card – Random headcanon of author's choice.

In the deepest level of his spiteful subconscious he's toyed with the idea of doing it with you in a locked room where his father could hear (just to make him angry). Of course he would never actually consider doing this, but it's fun to imagine it as a giant middle finger to him. Almost to send a message of: 'See? This is how to have a successful relationship. Bite me.'

X=X-Ray - How they look with their clothes off.

Um... perfect?

Y=Yearning - How high is their sex drive?

He craves intimacy quite often, but it doesn't always have to lead to sex.

Z=ZZZ - How quickly they fall asleep after having sex.

You might as well have Midnight's quirk.